aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,063,120

Yeah... I mean there is a time to throw gifts on stage and a time not to!
At the end of the show when they are saying goodbye ... then OK.
But I've seen people throw stuff when they are talking or even in the middle of performing!! :angry: Stop it! It's just common sense. And to throw it directly at their heads is so stupid. Like I know people will say it's not intentional and not aiming to hit them but still.. use your common sense! And saying it's a soft toy is not the point! Even soft toy can injure someone if they graze and eye or something. Karina was hit in the head when she was not looking up and just standing. After that winter gave a look.

Last edited:

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmare〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,856,964
Pronouns
She/Her

Yeah... I mean there is a time to throw gifts on stage and a time not to!
At the end of the show when they are saying goodbye ... then OK.
But I've seen people throw stuff when they are talking or even in the middle of performing!! :angry: Stop it! It's just common sense. And to throw it directly at their heads is so stupid. Like I know people will say it's not intentional and not aiming to hit them but still.. use your common sense! And saying it's a soft toy is not the point! Even soft toy can injure someone if they graze and eye or something. Karina was hit in the head when she was not looking up and just standing. After that winter gave a look.

I'm not surprised (I saw the video) It happens with international artists a lot (just this year, there were several cases), I just hope MYs stop after this.

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmare〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,856,964
Pronouns
She/Her
THE PUPPY INTERVIEW IS FINALLY COMING!!!!!!:ragepaimon::ragepaimon::ragepaimon::ragepaimon:

Top Bottom