aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,063,120
I'm not surprised (I saw the video) It happens with international artists a lot (just this year, there were several cases), I just hope MYs stop after this.

yeah. idk what's worse. the different lightsticks or them getting hit by plushies :TzuyuKek:
But in all seriousness. .. by all means have your fun. But again, use common sense and be respectful. :sneaky:

THE PUPPY INTERVIEW IS FINALLY COMING!!!!!!:ragepaimon::ragepaimon::ragepaimon::ragepaimon:

yay! MYs were just talking about this like wondering whatever happen to their appearance! But I'm guessing it was filming sometime when they were in the U.S. idk where buzzfeed is located. But probably took some time for editing etc. so cute! puppies with puppies!! :ShockedPar::minusjump:

WELCOME TO LONDON!!! :shablob:

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,063,120

faoyCZy.gif

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,063,120
An upcoming show ?

:TzuyuKek: well I figured that much. Was looking for the name. I guess its her star diary show. That's the only one I know. Just thought was strange cuz they were on before and isn't that show usually when someone has a cb and she visits them bts?

This looks like they went to eat 🤷‍♂️.

What's also funny is their first meeting karina was blonde and eunchae brunette but now it's reversed 😂🤣

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,063,120
So I just noticed something and curious.
Can anyone attend these fashion events? I mean.. like hang around outside or red carpet etc?
Cuz are those people with phones like special media or fans?
It doesn't seem that different from like an airport :TzuyuKek: Except for maybe that they are all dressed nicer.

Last edited:

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmare〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,856,964
Pronouns
She/Her
An upcoming show ?

It's like a special episode of Eunchae's Diary.
:TzuyuKek: well I figured that much. Was looking for the name. I guess its her star diary show. That's the only one I know. Just thought was strange cuz they were on before and isn't that show usually when someone has a cb and she visits them bts?

This looks like they went to eat 🤷‍♂️.

What's also funny is their first meeting karina was blonde and eunchae brunette but now it's reversed 😂🤣

On Eunchae's Diary, they agreed to meet (to eat samgyepsal), and they finally did on one of aespa's breaks (september 19th). It's like a special episode.

Top Bottom