aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,056,020
Of course, those 3 have to be there.:tea2:

I mean. it shouldn't be a surprise. all the unreleased songs they performed on the world tour were suppose to be on the full album. but was sorta split into two minis this year for obvious reasons. why wouldn't it be on the album? Also, Its fine if it's not people's cup of tea etc. But I see some people really talking shit about it. I don't understand the hate. Personally its the highlight for me at concerts. and I love the diversity aespa shows. Not everything needs to be kwangya related. It's a bit disappointing how so many MYs sabotage their own CB by spreading negativity. There was another tweet talking shit about the aespa font. Not the DRAMA font but "aespa" font. Saying how basic it was in helvetica font. Like seriously? After all the news and content coming and that's the thing you focus on? a font? What's sad is not only the tweet(s) itself but the number of "likes" they get. the girls don't work this hard for this crap :rolleyes::cautious:

RE-EDIT: Looks like the MY who made that shit post about yolo being on the album deleted their tweet 😄 😋. they had like over 8K 'likes' but I think they were getting too many replies to handle. what did they expect? :rolleyes:

that's right. I will expose them. now OP trying to make up for all the trouble they caused and hate they brought the girls :rolleyes::cautious:

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,056,020
I just know people gonna be salty bout this (especially one fandom) 😋

I mean.. why can't others submit? what's the harm. It's like sending in Job applications. Maybe you are under qualified.. over qualified.. but you never know unless you try? right?

I don't see why certain fandom always gotta say "but what impact they made?" or "people think anyone can submit now?" when other make submissions.
While same time they always use the "paved the way" comment. Um.. yeah. paved the way but refuse to have others follow? That makes no sense.
Also, all these kpop artist who are making submissions also a way of marketing. Getting their name out there. Not all of them necessarily expect to win or get nominated.

Last edited:

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmare〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,856,964
Pronouns
She/Her
I mean. it shouldn't be a surprise. all the unreleased songs they performed on the world tour were suppose to be on the full album. but was sorta split into two minis this year for obvious reasons. why wouldn't it be on the album? Also, Its fine if it's not people's cup of tea etc. But I see some people really talking shit about it. I don't understand the hate. Personally its the highlight for me at concerts. and I love the diversity aespa shows. Not everything needs to be kwangya related. It's a bit disappointing how so many MYs sabotage their own CB by spreading negativity. There was another tweet talking shit about the aespa font. Not the DRAMA font but "aespa" font. Saying how basic it was in helvetica font. Like seriously? After all the news and content coming and that's the thing you focus on? a font? What's sad is not only the tweet(s) itself but the number of "likes" they get. the girls don't work this hard for this crap :rolleyes::cautious:

RE-EDIT: Looks like the MY who made that shit post about yolo being on the album deleted their tweet 😄 😋. they had like over 8K 'likes' but I think they were getting too many replies to handle. what did they expect? :rolleyes:

that's right. I will expose them. now OP trying to make up for all the trouble they caused and hate they brought the girls :rolleyes::cautious:

That's why I put that comment. Since the rumor of another mini album began (months ago), Mys already knew those 3 would be there and the haters from those songs started tweeting about them. With the confirmation, the reaction was what I expected so I just laughed about it :poggers:
YOLO and Hot Air Ballon aren't my cup of tea but I know the mini will do well.

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,056,020
That's why I put that comment. Since the rumor of another mini album began (months ago), Mys already knew those 3 would be there and the haters from those songs started tweeting about them. With the confirmation, the reaction was what I expected so I just laughed about it :poggers:
YOLO and Hot Air Ballon aren't my cup of tea but I know the mini will do well.

and that's perfectly fine. we all have our own taste and don't have to like everything our favs put out. But these MYs were taking it to another level. You'd think they were antis. Like If you hate it that much then just keep it to yourself. Don't buy the album. But to tweet about it and get others fired up about it... really? You aren't doing the girls any favor. In fact, that whole thread people started hating on the girls. And others started to defend. That's why OP deleted that tweet and tried to reverse the negative vibe. But it's late, they did the damage. What's more annoying is how most people who went to HyperLine understand how those songs were a highlight of the concert. But these people complaining didn't even attend the concerts :rolleyes: . :cautious:
I also realize there are a lot of new MYs (and kpop fans)... and most of them are naive. They will believe whatever anyone tells them. Or bandwagon hate just to go along with it.

Top Bottom