aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­9,056,020
this!!! :TeaPar:

And the replies piss me off. Sick of bts content? Outdated? Do they realize editing footage takes time? Do they expect them to have vlogs and concert bts videos the day after the event? Be f**king reasonable. And all the other content they expect the girls to do... singing sessions, variety. Wtf... are they robots? They already so busy, they had a world tour and coming back in less than a month. Why can't they get it through their thick heads that things don't happen with a snap of a finger. And there was one stupid comment saying sm should not release any content before a cb cuz its confusing. What?? πŸ‘€πŸ™„πŸ€¨ I'm beginning to hate MYs. They sound like kids. So ungrateful

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­9,056,020
:TzuyuKek:
3fuTfti.gif

Bruh... you see what I mean? This is so disappointing. Do we not remember the hate the girls got? why drag these guys?
if you don't have anything nice to say then keep it to yourself?
Is it that hard to be a decent human being?
The girls are coming back soon and this is the negative energy you want to spread? :cautious: :rolleyes:
I know there are a lot of fake people out there posing as a certain fandoms in order for that group to get hate. But these are really toxic MYs.

MYs can do better!!
Re edit: lmao 🀣 this chicken ass people always delete their tweet after getting exposed πŸ™„πŸ˜€

Last edited:

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmareγ€° VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­36,856,964
Pronouns
She/Her
this!!! :TeaPar:

And the replies piss me off. Sick of bts content? Outdated? Do they realize editing footage takes time? Do they expect them to have vlogs and concert bts videos the day after the event? Be f**king reasonable. And all the other content they expect the girls to do... singing sessions, variety. Wtf... are they robots? They already so busy, they had a world tour and coming back in less than a month. Why can't they get it through their thick heads that things don't happen with a snap of a finger. And there was one stupid comment saying sm should not release any content before a cb cuz its confusing. What?? πŸ‘€πŸ™„πŸ€¨ I'm beginning to hate MYs. They sound like kids. So ungrateful

I saw the same tweet and yes, I agree with you. I think the problem is that some MYs are comparing the content of NCT with aespa. Most of NCT's content is original and related to the comebacks. Little do they know that my boys are beyond exploitation to get those funny videos. They do it because they are used to it (NCT boys had cameras on them since pre-debut) and even if aespa wants to do more (because they have expressed that) I think it's better to have a more relaxed schedule since they are touring.
If this was posted in 2021 I would have agreed but now SM planning is a mess.
The behind scenes videos are fine, the girls are fun and it's natural content without script. Mys should just chill.
:TzuyuKek:
3fuTfti.gif

Bruh... you see what I mean? This is so disappointing. Do we not remember the hate the girls got? why drag these guys?
if you don't have anything nice to say then keep it to yourself?
Is it that hard to be a decent human being?
The girls are coming back soon and this is the negative energy you want to spread? :cautious: :rolleyes:
I know there are a lot of fake people out there posing as a certain fandoms in order for that group to get hate. But these are really toxic MYs.

MYs can do better!!
I have expressed here my worry about certain part of the fandom reacting badly against the girls interacting with boys outside NCT (and now RIIZE). I saw nasty tweets about the actors from the Thirsty video, so I'm not surprised.
For some reason, they think that because aespa fandom is mostly females they should attack the boys that are near them. Or what seems to be the case here, aespa should only interact with idols considered popular by stan twitter.
Before, the fights were MYs defending aespa from haters now, if it isn't a fight between akgaes,it is MYs using aespa success to attack others. It's sad to watch.

Now, there are some users who aren't even fully MYsor not MYs at all (the person in the tweet is a Lesserafim fan?). They are multistan or are token stanning aespa while writing things like that and ruin the fun for everyone (not only happening with aespa btw).

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­9,056,020
I saw the same tweet and yes, I agree with you. I think the problem is that some MYs are comparing the content of NCT with aespa. Most of NCT's content is original and related to the comebacks. Little do they know that my boys are beyond exploitation to get those funny videos. They do it because they are used to it (NCT boys had cameras on them since pre-debut) and even if aespa wants to do more (because they have expressed that) I think it's better to have a more relaxed schedule since they are touring.
If this was posted in 2021 I would have agreed but now SM planning is a mess.
The behind scenes videos are fine, the girls are fun and it's natural content without script. Mys should just chill.

I have expressed here my worry about certain part of the fandom reacting badly against the girls interacting with boys outside NCT (and now RIIZE). I saw nasty tweets about the actors from the Thirsty video, so I'm not surprised.
For some reason, they think that because aespa fandom is mostly females they should attack the boys that are near them. Or what seems to be the case here, aespa should only interact with idols considered popular by stan twitter.
Before, the fights were MYs defending aespa from haters now, if it isn't a fight between akgaes,it is MYs using aespa success to attack others. It's sad to watch.

Now, there are some users who aren't even fully MYsor not MYs at all (the person in the tweet is a Lesserafim fan?). They are multistan or are token stanning aespa while writing things like that and ruin the fun for everyone (not only happening with aespa btw).

yeah. seems like nct is the punching bag for other sm artists. lol. they are always using them to compare content with their favs. and it's like.. ok I get it. but everyone is on a different path and what works for them doesn't mean it has to be the same for others. Plus nct has a lot of members and different units. It may seem like they always releasing something and throwing out content because all people hear is the name "nct." But its not always the same units.
There's only so much four girls can do in a day. And it's like how do you expect them to do all that other content when you know they were on tour? They completely ignore their schedule. just because they don't see them on music shows during a cb they assume they aren't doing anything or say they on "hiatus" (or dungeon). :rolleyes:

oh yeah. there is that too. ie. against the boy interactions cuz some are so delu on their aespa member ships. But it's very disappointing to see. Cuz like you said.. there are fakes out there, using aespa name just to hate on other idols/fandoms. then there are multis. Who are 50/50. Don't really care about the girls image or reputation. And MY fandom image for that matter. Are gonna say what they wanna say. They might like their music and/or bandwagonning just cuz they popular. But genuingly they don't really care. And in lot of ways they are more dangerous than the average hater/anti person. Are gonna make stupid posts, get people fired up for no reason, then you have the real haters joining in to add more to the mess.:cautious:

I still can't believe that the name Vivian for Ningning was actually a true story and not a pre-debut delusion:poggers:

tbh this video was the first ever I heard the name Vivian πŸ˜‹. idk if it suits her? It doesn't sound like a name I could get used to. She just looks like a NingNing :pandasantacookie:

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmareγ€° VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­36,856,964
Pronouns
She/Her
tbh this video was the first ever I heard the name Vivian πŸ˜‹. idk if it suits her? It doesn't sound like a name I could get used to. She just looks like a NingNing
Ohh I still remember the pre-debut rumors. I don't know how but people were so sure that Vivian was going to be Ningning's artistic name but the majority didn't like it because it didn't fit her.

Top Bottom