aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,052,220
Wow... they never go on show champion? They must be expecting a clean sweep for the week :shablob:

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,052,220

:NayeonDisgust:I never understand when fans (and I say that loosely) make these comments and start these type of threads?
Like what are you trying to do? Get people to talk shit about your own favs? What kind of MY are you?
And right before their comeback?
you got all these people debating on "the worse" aespa song. If you dislike a song then keep it to yourself losers.
:sideeyeumji:

Last edited:

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmare〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,841,264
Pronouns
She/Her
:NayeonDisgust:I never understand when fans (and I say that loosely) make these comments and start these type of threads?
Like what are you trying to do? Get people to talk shit about your own favs? What kind of MY are you?
And right before their comeback?
you got all these people debating on "the worse" aespa song. If you dislike a song then keep it to yourself losers.
:sideeyeumji:

THIS!!!!👏👏👏
You can dislike a song but openly write on social media like this when you know haters are waiting for a chance to trash-talk about the girls.
The slander YOLO and Hot Air Balloon got and still get. Seeing MYs talking badly about the album because they don't like those songs is infuriating.

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,052,220
THIS!!!!👏👏👏
You can dislike a song but openly write on social media like this when you know haters are waiting for a chance to trash-talk about the girls.
The slander YOLO and Hot Air Balloon got and still get. Seeing MYs talking badly about the album because they don't like those songs is infuriating.

Right? :JudgyDubu: never makes any sense to me. if you doing it for some kind of joke it's not really funny. all you doing is bringing unnecessary hate and a negative vibe. it's like that one person i posted earlier dissing 'yolo' that it would be on the album and that thread got so messy. they later deleted it and the person tried to salvage by posting a positive tweet to make up for it but people were already mad at them cuz damage was already done. Like there's already so much BS kpop fans have to deal with from haters, antis, and social media sites that posts negative stuff about people's faves. We don't need it coming from the fans themselves. Keep it to yourself.

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,052,220
wow! so they released the album today and 1st appearance on music show?
Don't think I've seen that before :poggers:
No wonder they released the fanchant video.

Last edited:
Top Bottom