Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmare〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,841,264
Pronouns
She/Her

My fav outfits+styling!!!!:LovePar:

And likes it straight. So the one time she changes people has negative opinion about it
It's still straight:poggers: I haven't seen anything negative about her hair (this time). It's my opinion based on what I have seen so far: light colors don't suit her. And that's normal because not everyone can look good with every hair color. The combination of light hair, light eyebrows, and makeup makes her look sick/like a ghost. For example, today's outfits match with dark makeup better (like the rest of the girls) but Giselle having light makeup makes her look bland. I'm not saying it's mistreatment, just an observation. I think too that maybe she will transition to another color soon.
Like what's the point? Isn't obvious the stronger singers will get more lines. It's like that with Jisoo in BP too. Although I do feel giselle has more to offer. Let's just wait and see. Not every song need to have a rap too. I don't like it when they force a rap line into a song when it's not necessary.
I know the main vocals will have more lines, in fact, Karina is the one with fewer lines. The fact here is that I don't complain because I see Karina. (And if we are talking about rap, this song has a rap but Ningning did it while Giselle sang, which is good). I do hope SM can showcase her more in the music videos. She is there but she isn't highlighted.

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,050,420
My fav outfits+styling!!!!:LovePar:

It's still straight:poggers: I haven't seen anything negative about her hair (this time). It's my opinion based on what I have seen so far: light colors don't suit her. And that's normal because not everyone can look good with every hair color. The combination of light hair, light eyebrows, and makeup makes her look sick/like a ghost. For example, today's outfits match with dark makeup better (like the rest of the girls) but Giselle having light makeup makes her look bland. I'm not saying it's mistreatment, just an observation. I think too that maybe she will transition to another color soon.

I know the main vocals will have more lines, in fact, Karina is the one with fewer lines. The fact here is that I don't complain because I see Karina. (And if we are talking about rap, this song has a rap but Ningning did it while Giselle sang, which is good). I do hope SM can showcase her more in the music videos. She is there but she isn't highlighted.

Oh I know. it was more of a FYI. :pandasantacookie:
And I also do agree. Like I said personally I love dark hair on her. Although light hair is ok. As in it doesn't look horrid on her. But Dark suits better.
well.. I saw some people commented how they didn't like her Nu Abo hair. Saying it looked baked :rolleyes:. And I'm like y'all asked for different hairstyle and now whining.
But for the blonde hair it has mostly been positive. Kpop fans can be flakey. They whine and say "its the same boring hairstyle. they doing her dirty". Then when they change it's "her hair looks damage. what did they do to her hair. they did her dirty". :ROFLMAO: It's like dammed if you do. dammed if you don't.

yeah.. I mean all of them are "all-rounders" I love how they can switch up roles. I only brought up the rap thingy cuz I saw comments whining about waiting for a "longer/proper" rap from her. But I don't think it's always necessary. And Ning and Karina also do a fine job with rap. As Giselle also does a fine job at singing. Like I love how in Don't Blink karina and ning take the rap part but giselle more vocals.

Last edited:

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmare〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,841,264
Pronouns
She/Her
I have seen NCT doing this too but aespa slayed!!!

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,050,420
wow! they gave MYs a powerbank too? :poggers::TzuyuKek:

BIG GIRLS WITH THE MONEY
faoyCZy.gif

Top Bottom