aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­9,045,520
Winter sitting next to shotaro....

This is really like some kinda mixer πŸ˜‚. I guess thats why they purposely put people they don't know on same table.

Last edited:

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmareγ€° VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­36,825,014
Pronouns
She/Her
Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­9,045,520
This is way better than I expected:MomoShook:

As an introvert, this sounds like hell, you are basically forced to interact with strangers:TzuyuKek:

yeah. I mean it is what it is. ie. A classic Christmas jingle. I wasn't expecting too much. But I love how they sang it softly. :pandasantacookie: showcases their voices more.
Also wanted to say obviously this was for fun and a gift to fans for the season. I was on discord and a group of people were saying the song was a flop and blah blah. :rolleyes: And I'm like.. what... it's like they never heard of Jingle Bell Rock before. Y'all realize they didn't create this song. And its not that different than anyone else who have covered or the original (except for gigi's rap). I never get people who want to find fault in everything. :cautious: Just enjoy it. and if you don't.. keep it to yourself.

Haha. yeah. I have never taken a mbti test but I'm pretty sure I'm a introvert. And I always hated stuff like that when they did that for school projects etc. I remember once I went to a friends/coworkers wedding. I only knew people who I worked with there. And pretty much the same for them too. So we kind of hung together. then when it was time to sit at tables to eat I found out my name was sitting at a table with a bunch of strangers and not with my coworkers. I was like "why they do this to me?" And I just walked out and went home :TzuyuKek:. Later I got a phone call from my coworkers asking "where did I go etc?" But I just told them I worked later that day so I decided to not stick around. And they understood. However, I could have told them them the truth. I'm not gonna sit with a bunch of people I don't know. I know my friend/coworker didn't do it to be mean. Maybe there wasn't enough chairs on 1 table for all of us? who knows.. or maybe he figure I'd be ok mixing with strangers making new friends? But.. nope. not me. :LOL:

But judging from the placement seating it looked like they tried to seat at least 1 person with common interest next to each other. Like idol and idol (even if they aren't in the same group) among actors/models. Karina with RM, Giselle with Wonbin, Ning with SVT guy, Winter and Shotaro.

Last edited:
Top Bottom