aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭786,500
life moves too fast to enjoy it

I wanted to put this but I hesitated

Idols do have a insane schedule, a lot of things happening quickly, always in the rush, etc. so they might not have the hindsight or a break to enjoy what they've done

When they'll look back, they'll see how great they did and how proud they can be. :heartpar:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,045,520
I wanted to put this but I hesitated

Idols do have a insane schedule, a lot of things happening quickly, always in the rush, etc. so they might not have the hindsight or a break to enjoy what they've done

When they'll look back, they'll see how great they did and how proud they can be. :heartpar:

yup. exactly. that probably goes for anyone in general. Living our lives day by day. Not thinking about it cuz you are "in the moment."
It's not until after when things settle down and you look back, and think "wow... I actually did a lot?" :pandasantacookie:
You ever seen those fanmade videos where the fandom make montage of their favs accomplishments over the years from debut to present? I love watching those. people usually make'm when its their favs Anniversary or end of the year. And idols usually get to see them at fanmeetings. And you always see the idols tear up watching those videos. It's because they never see it from their point of view. But once they see their lives played back they realize how much they have endured and how much they have done.

Here's an example or Exo-CBX watching one of those fanmade videos.😭

Last edited:
Top Bottom