⨭36,774,914
Pronouns
She/Her

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,044,520
I'm still surprised SM allowed Jaemin to do a challenge with a girl. I love these interactions!

It suits her a lot!!!!

Lol. why? is there something about him I don't know?
but I know there are some people who think sm prevents their idols from interactions of the opposite sex. and idk why. sm has never done that. they don't seem to care who their idols mix with. Especially within the same company. The only agency I would say that wouldn't allow their artists to interact was YG back in the day with Bigbang and 2ne1. Cuz back then YG wanted to push the my artists are "artists" ... not "idols" direction. in order to take them more seriously by the Gen. Public. And it worked. However, they alienated those 2 groups from interacting with idols from others from Big 3 and other agencies. They rarely let them attend variety shows, festivals, reality shows. And if they ever did attend they would look so awkward and just stand in the corner not talking to anyone :TzuyuKek: . I remember when I went to a SBS kpop festival concert and 2ne1 was there along with others like snsd, kara, 4 minute, etc. and when they all came out at the end they looked so awkward standing there cuz they didn't know how to interact with anyone but people in their own company 😁
But... times have changed. After BP their idols seem to interact more with other idols.

tumblr_n2nohxAIjp1rlwlm2o1_r1_250.gif

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,044,520
if yall wondering what giselle posted on her ig story
she had to leave the stage cuz she wasn't feeling well etc.

Last edited:
Top Bottom