aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,738,814
Pronouns
She/Her
Long chat is so cute. idk why some have a problem with it. Like I know we all have our personal taste but these people talk shit. If its not your cup of tea then move on. If you got nothing to say then move on.
They already knew how the songs would sound and are still complaining about the second half of the album, smh:facepalm:
They want a Savage 2.0 with an album full of hiperpop, I understand what they trying to say about aespa concept but an album, especially a full album, needs variety.
Like NCT discography isn't full of hip-hop or noise music, it has a lot of r&b, pop, and ballads. I don't know understand why aespa can't do other genres too.

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,738,814
Pronouns
She/Her

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,969,820
They already knew how the songs would sound and are still complaining about the second half of the album, smh:facepalm:
They want a Savage 2.0 with an album full of hiperpop, I understand what they trying to say about aespa concept but an album, especially a full album, needs variety.
Like NCT discography isn't full of hip-hop or noise music, it has a lot of r&b, pop, and ballads. I don't know understand why aespa can't do other genres too.

IKR. some "fans" can be so annoying :rolleyes:. I almost had online argument. Because they were saying songs like licorice, long chat etc. don't fit with the album theme. And I'm like.. good lord.. not everything has to be kwangya related. The said the same damn thing with 'hot air balloon' yeppi yeppi etc. on My World. In fact, they say the same damn thing on almost every album. And they ask.. "idk what sm was thinking/doing?" Um.. it's called diversity. Displaying different genres and showcasing different styles of music the girls are capable of. ie. songs that are bangers, ballads, soft tone, etc. Then this person replied back to me saying "that they can show diversity while sticking with the same theme." And i'm like what? :olafdisgust: It doesn't matter what genre or type of song aespa does cuz it all sounds like "aespa." They sound confused about Kpop music or what sm artists or aespa brings to the table. maybe cuz they use to other idols where their album is more "one dimensional." ie. New Jeans for example (and nothing personal) just and example. All their songs are gonna stick to the same style and color simply cuz I don't think they can do much else? You don't expect them to be doing power ballads or hip hop. all their songs are gonna be the same monotone.. y2k concept.
And then I bet these same people would be two-face if aespa only did same genre over and over. And say "oh sm is wasting their potential doing the same type songs. the girls are so talented and have potential to do other genres. but sm won't let them."/
:yooheadache::jy: like gimme a f**kin break 🤣

Last edited:

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,738,814
Pronouns
She/Her
Top Bottom