Bellamy

Maybe I'm weirdo, I know...〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭33,014,114
Pronouns
She/Her
Debut single but 3 new songs!
I think I remember some buzz when "zoom zoom" was being registered? And people were thinking it was for Korean album? Then when none of these titles were on the album they speculated English album. ☺️🤭🤭
Yes, they look amazing!!:love:
Actually:geek:☝️, ZOOM ZOOM is the anime ost that they released last year :

Which I like because I need a live performance of that song!!!!:partydogo:

Bellamy

Maybe I'm weirdo, I know...〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭33,014,114
Pronouns
She/Her
Songwriter Giselle is back!!!:shablob:

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,598,870

People don't realize the process of songwriting and/or song releasing. I'm sure no one is gonna say sh*t bout this since BOL4 is not your typical Kpop Idol.
But if it was a sm artist (or maybe anyone from Big 3 or more popular Kpop idol) you always see comments like "oh.. sm took this long to release a song? smh." or "they recycling from 8 yrs ago?" :rolleyes: Like please. This is common among artists. Some artists create songs in spare of the moment but don't release till much later for various reasons. They might not feel its the right time as they feel its incomplete. Or.. they might feel it's ahead of its time. Or.. not the right time with today's music trend 🤷‍♀️?
Kpop fans can be so naive and brainless. I'm sure most of them also think a comeback happens within 2-3 weeks before it happens. Um.. no. They probably start preparing for the next comeback after they done with the previous. They are constantly working on songs and choreo. I remember EXO saying they worked on WOLF choreo for 3 months.
But kpop fans think everything is done with a snap of a finger.
53860678a0b1474d8a09f8e6e1b70414f652a614_hq.gif

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,598,870

oh so that WAS Karina :TzuyuKek: :ShockedPar:
I remember coming across some Netflix thumbnail in my youtube algorithm thinking "hey.. that girl looks like Karina. probably just someone that looks like her cuz I never heard any news about her being in some Netflix kdrama." 🤷‍♀️
Also never bothered to click on the link:

But it's real ??!!! :poggers: Only it's not a kdrama. its some kind of game show?

I guess this is also how she became a guest on Hyeri show? they are both in this Netflix show etc.

Last edited:
Top Bottom