aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭86,610
Pronouns
she/her
Hey, awards season on H+ just begun and I wanted to ask how you guys would feel about updating Aespa's badges - are any of you guys interested? I could host the thread (if no one else wants to!) and I think I have material for all the girls. Their current badges are from around Next Level era so they're quite old 😅 But if you guys are happy with the current badges I'm ok with them too!

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,598,870
Hey, awards season on H+ just begun and I wanted to ask how you guys would feel about updating Aespa's badges - are any of you guys interested? I could host the thread (if no one else wants to!) and I think I have material for all the girls. Their current badges are from around Next Level era so they're quite old 😅 But if you guys are happy with the current badges I'm ok with them too!

shows what I know. I'm unaware what the current badges look like :TzuyuKek:
But I say an update/upgrade is overdue !:shablob:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,598,870
CONGRATS !!!! :shablob::shablob::wow:

HONESTLY I'M COOL WITH THE U.S. DATES STARTING NEXT YEAR. I NEED MORE TIME TO SAVE AND PREPARE.
GOT TOO MANY OTHER THINGS TO ATTEND THIS YEAR. :pandasantacookie:
ALSO THE GIRLS ARE SO BUSY SO IT WILL BE OK IF THEY GET SOME KIND OF BREAK BEFORE THE NEXT LEG OF THE TOUR.
AND WHO KNOWS.. THEY MIGHT EVEN HAVE ANOTHER COMEBACK BY END OF THE YEAR IF THEY ENDING IN SEPT. :omgwhat:

Last edited:

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭314,770
yes please :sanapray: we had such little material back then, I think we can get good upgrades

Bellamy

Maybe I'm weirdo, I know...〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭33,014,114
Pronouns
She/Her
shows what I know. I'm unaware what the current badges look like :TzuyuKek:
But I say an update/upgrade is overdue !:shablob:
I'm using them now, they are from Forever era:poggers:
SOME KIND OF BREAK BEFORE THE NEXT LEG OF THE TOUR.
This!!! SM was so smart here. This way the girls could rest from the tour and remain active in Korea, keeping their momentum.

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,598,870

I'm using them now, they are from Forever era:poggers:

This!!! SM was so smart here. This way the girls could rest from the tour and remain active in Korea, keeping their momentum.

oh?!! :poggers::giggle: OK... yeah. those are nice. But definitely time for a update.

And yeah. it's common for world tours to have a short hiatus in between. And/or start again the following year. :pandasantacookie:
Like I said. some speculate that they could/might comeback again end of the year. Also they said they would come back many times this year. But idk if that necessarily means korean comeback. or.. just releasing new material. Cuz they have their japan debut soon too. but knowing them they probably release some "winter" thing or maybe a single end of the year. 🤷‍♂️. A mini album seems a bit ambitious but who knows. I won't have any expectations. Some MYs were thinking that cuz they will be starting a new part of the tour next year. While that might be a good thing to have even more new songs that would also mean some songs would be replaced in previous tour stages? So Idk if that will happen. Just like when they added Better Things later and switched out some songs like "lingo" and "hold on tight" I think thats more possible. So I'm thinking more like a single (or two).

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,598,870
Hmm... I'm guessing giselle is not feat. in the MV tho? :feelsblankie:
Which.. .I understand. I think generally speaking (and IMO a proven fact) songs tend to do better when fans can actually see the collab. 🤷‍♀️
Like I remember when Bol4 did collab with Baekhyun. Man that could have been as big as when Suzy and Baekhyun did "DREAM".
But... he wasn't in the MV. Definitely MYs will check out the MV when it comes out. But if no Gigi... they probably won't view it more than once. And if they like the song just play on spotify. 👀

Last edited:
Top Bottom