aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,635,114
Pronouns
She/Her
I really don't see much fanwar between these two fandoms. There are some trolls out there trying to start something. Don't fall for it.
I notice now that aespa having more success there are haters trying to start sh*t.
It's nice to see them interact shutting down these people.
I'm surprised to see so many ARMYs hating these interactions, like BTS has nothing to do with them:hatwhat:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,955,520
I'm surprised to see so many ARMYs hating these interactions, like BTS has nothing to do with them:hatwhat:

EXACTLY!!! :sideeyeumji:
It's not even their business. Then again, they have habit of sticking their noses in everyone's business. And then when people do it to them they get upset and play victim 🙄. And idk why they keep hating on MHJ. She said nothing about BTS. Wasn't it debunked from misstranslation and/or false comments to make her "look bad" talking about other groups? I mean. if anything I think she only meant illit was copying NJ. and maybe she said something about lesserafim but I think she just didn't like that Hybe was debuting them before NJ. Other names saying she said (insert name) is copying i don't think is true. But ofc... army still gonna hold a grudge. And idk what this loyalty they have. I bet if BTS was not under hybe they would not be so defensive of the company. I'm surprised cuz a lot of their solo stans always hate on hybe and mistreatment of their faves 😋

LOVING THIS HOT MESS!!! :wow: :shablob:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7_zFHhyyNZ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,635,114
Pronouns
She/Her
AESPA ORIGINAL CONTENT IN THEIR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!!!
:partydogo::partydogo::partydogo::partydogo:

(maybe that's why Karina said that Live My Life was an important song)

Last edited:

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,635,114
Pronouns
She/Her
I saw this but wasn't sure what it was all about.
is it like sync road?
No, Sync Road was the typical reality for idols with competitions, games, and tasks. Aesparty looks like the girls gave different ideas about what they want to experience together, that's why they are in school, a sauna, the countryside, etc.

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,955,520
No, Sync Road was the typical reality for idols with competitions, games, and tasks. Aesparty looks like the girls gave different ideas about what they want to experience together, that's why they are in school, a sauna, the countryside, etc.
Ahh. Ok. I didnt see the first trailer video till now. Now it makes sense :pandasantacookie:

What's refrear? eye contacts 👀 🤔?

Last edited:
Top Bottom