aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,534,320
So.. I saw people hating on this guy cuz he expressed how attractive Winter is and is married etc.
I mean.. he's a long time comedian. Also, I see nothing wrong with him complimenting on Winter 🤷‍♀️. I agree, she's very attractive.
its not like they gonna date and he's gonna leave his wife :ROFLMAO:
they said they don't like the skit either. the double-standard tho. If it was older woman with young kpop male idol they would say its cute etc.
But if it's a older man it becomes creepy :rolleyes:

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,534,320

FYI. AERI IS CREDITED AS LYRICIST FOR HER RAP. She always writes her own rap when doing feat. Songs. Idk much if on aespa albums/songs tho 🤔

Last edited:

Bellamy

Maybe I'm weirdo, I know...〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭32,506,314
Pronouns
She/Her
FYI. AERI IS CREDITED AS LYRICIST FOR HER RAP. She always writes her own rap when doing feat. Songs. Idk much if on aespa albums/songs tho
Yes, Gigi writing her rap for this song was reported since almost the beginning (I mean all the news about the collab was about her participating in the lyrics too).
About aespa songs, I'm not surprised because SM seems to be more strict with their girl groups composing/writing for their respective groups (for the solos, SM are more permissive)

Last edited:

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭32,506,314
Pronouns
She/Her
So.. I saw people hating on this guy cuz he expressed how attractive Winter is and is married etc.
I mean.. he's a long time comedian. Also, I see nothing wrong with him complimenting on Winter 🤷‍♀️. I agree, she's very attractive.
its not like they gonna date and he's gonna leave his wife :ROFLMAO:
they said they don't like the skit either. the double-standard tho. If it was older woman with young kpop male idol they would say its cute etc.
But if it's a older man it becomes creepy :rolleyes:

And it's funny because Korean MYs don't have a problem with this, just internationals:facepalm:

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭32,506,314
Pronouns
She/Her
KENZIE, MOONSHINE, AND CAZZI OPEIA FOR ONE SONG??!!!:omgwhat:
HOT MESS WILL BE A CERTIFIED BOP!!!

I can't wait for the concerts in Japan, I need to see ZOOM ZOOM live!!! It's one of my fav aespa songs.

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,534,320
Yes, Gigi writing her rap for this song was reported since almost the beginning (I mean all the news about the collab was about her participating in the lyrics too).
About aespa songs, I'm not surprised because SM seems to be more strict with their girl groups composing/writing for their respective groups (for the solos, SM are more permissive)

I mean. Im not surprised. but yes. you are right. it's mostly collabs, feats, solo projects they seem to be more open to their female idols contributing. I guess it would depend on the situation as well. And I guess that is another reason why smstation was born. Yeri released her self composed song "Dear Diary." Unless you are snsd or BoA, but they have years of experience. it might take a while for the trust to be built up to actually contribute on a "group" album. The BGs sm does seem a bit more open.

And it's funny because Korean MYs don't have a problem with this, just internationals:facepalm:

Lol. I didn't think they would. Like I said he is a very well known comedian to the korean community. But to I-fans he's probably just seen as a "creepy old man" who is in love with Winter. In a lot of ways I'm sick of how I-fans think they are so superior than K-netizens etc. I mean whenever I see hate comments on idol social media its in English just as much as it's in Korean. :rolleyes:

Must be this?!!! BORAHAE!!! :wow: :shablob::shablob:

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,534,320
LOL. the nonsense of this tweet and the number of "likes."
I totally disagree. Are they talking about SM collab with aespa or just SM collabs in general.
Cuz omg please. SM The Ballad alone is miles better than these 3 collabs.
If they only talking about aespa collabs with other SM artists I still disagree.
Giselle with NCT (zoo) and Hyoyeon. Winter with taeyeon and Changmin. Winter with Wendy. Ningning with BoA and Taeyeon. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :sideeyeumji:

Last edited:

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭32,506,314
Pronouns
She/Her
LOL. the nonsense of this tweet and the number of "likes."
I totally disagree. Are they talking about SM collab with aespa or just SM collabs in general.
Cuz omg please. SM The Ballad alone is miles better than these 3 collabs.
If they only talking about aespa collabs with other SM artists I still disagree.
Giselle with NCT (zoo) and Hyoyeon. Winter with taeyeon and Changmin. Winter with Wendy. Ningning with BoA and Taeyeon. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :sideeyeumji:

They are deluding themselves, those 3 collabs are not even popular in the fandom. It's funny because when Zoo dropped everyone wanted an MV and now they are picking songs they don't even listen to as "better songs".:sip:

haha. so yesterday they Won for Armageddon. Today they won for Supernova (again) :wow: :TzuyuKek: :shablob: :shablob: :shablob: :sehunehh:

Tomorrow is Armageddon's chance but I think NJ will win because of the digitals.

Top Bottom