aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,522,120
They are deluding themselves, those 3 collabs are not even popular in the fandom. It's funny because when Zoo dropped everyone wanted an MV and now they are picking songs they don't even listen to as "better songs".:sip:

Tomorrow is Armageddon's chance but I think NJ will win because of the digitals.

Right?! It so random :p. I feel like people are just saying sh*t to get a hit tweet these days. Like they purposely try to shade or insult just to get people to disagree (or agree).
But there are also some delus who actually believe in nonsense like this. I wish their account could just shut down :cautious:.

Today is Music Core right?
NJ has a higher chance to win it seems.

But looks like aespa got it made for Inkigayo. Supernova vs Armageddon :sehunehh: :shablob:

Last edited:

Bellamy

Maybe I'm weirdo, I know...〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭32,370,314
Pronouns
She/Her
How did they get 14 minutes of video on twitter?? :omfgpepe:

Haven't you seen concerts being uploaded on twitter? I saw aespa and NCT concerts as videos on twitter.
You can even find movies.
Let me show you an example, if still exists:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,522,120
I know I'm not the only one thinking its strange New Jeans not even in the top 30 with all their ambassador endorsements :sehunehh:
HYBE? :JudgyDubu::clowned:

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,522,120
Haven't you seen concerts being uploaded on twitter? I saw aespa and NCT concerts as videos on twitter.
You can even find movies.
Let me show you an example, if still exists:

Well.. I have. But it's still a mystery to me :p :TzuyuKek:
I guess they pay for some premium type account. 🤷‍♀️

I think this is the first time something like this happens to aespa.

it's really weird. Maybe first time this has happen but not the first aespa being sabotaged. :NayeonDisgust:
its no wonder lot of idols going less and less on weekly music shows. It's nice to win but its not the only relevancy anymore.

Top Bottom