aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,546,720

"mentioned several times has a good relationship with SM" :TzuyuKek: :omfgpepe::pandasantathink:
"sm artists" or "sm"... Is this translation correct cuz but... but... don't countless of his fans thinks he hates sm for being banned for 20 yrs not being able to promote in Korea.:unsure::p
Personally, as usual I felt fans exaggerated.
First of all, he (JYJ) might have had an ongoing dispute with sm but that doesn't necessarily mean he was bitter about it.
Two, you can have a good relationship with your boss (in this case Lee Soo Man) but resent the company. My boss is OK and I never have a problem. The company I work for tho can be problematic. of course, this is common working for big companies. Obviously if you work for a small "mom and pop" shop then you have less schematics.
Third, that whole blacklisted/blackballed etc. from Korea for 20 yrs. has got to be an exaggeration. I just find it unrealistic that sm would give af to focus on a ex-sm idol for 20 yrs. and make sure they don't go on any korean shows? They have much more important things to worry and focus on? :rolleyes::cautious:
How is that even possible if you think about it?

On another note. Seems like a lot of guys (and/or girls) have a crush on Winter :sehunehh:.
I mean.. who doesn't have a crush on Winter?!!
Not being delu here and saying he in love with her. But just my observation. And one way to interact is always doing a collab.

Last edited:
Top Bottom