aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,558,020
That Karina and Ningning will have a special interview for Vol. 3, that is about the SMTOWN in Tokyo.

i see. They have a japanese newsletter? Like how SNSD has Sone Note Japan? And is this about an upcoming smtown tokyo or a past one? :pandasantathink:

There's no way aespa said this? This gotta be bullshit /fake :NayeonDisgust:

Still don't get why people do this. You don't like a song then pity on you. move TF on. Let others enjoy it. Tweets like this only bring negativity and hate. Again, now its started a thread of people naming "not when (insert name) exist". People really don't understand the word "diversity" do they? :sideeyeumji:

I checkout that OP account. Those the kind of dumb fans of the fandom I dislike. Can't praise their favs without putting something down.

Who is refusing to acknowledge "Drama"? You want them to list every title track?! This isn't even from their official account dummy.
You are a MESS sami :clowned:

And.. why are we performing such songs at a University? Um.. why not? This probably the same type person "oh.. why they always perform the same songs at these festivals" :rolleyes: :clowned:

Last edited:

Bellamy

Maybe I'm weirdo, I know...〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭32,804,314
Pronouns
She/Her
hey have a japanese newsletter? Like how SNSD has Sone Note Japan? And is this about an upcoming smtown tokyo or a past one?
I don't know much about SNSD but you have asked before about this Official Book (when it was first released). I don't know if I understood well but I think it's similar with something NCT does: a vlog about every event they have in Japan, and there is a physical and digital version? (Notice the I think, I'm not sure🙃)
So the aespa Official book is released AFTER every event so vol. 3 it's about the past SMTOWN in Tokyo Dome.
There's no way aespa said this? This gotta be bullshit /fake
Of course, it's fake. This is a new "trend" to pick whatever celebrity (that you like or dislike) and pretend you are quoting them but are actually writing your opinion about a certain topic. The first time I saw it was last year. I just ignored them because those tweets get a lot of interactions already.

The irony of MYs: they defend aespa of haters but then act as aespa haters themselves. Discussions about aespa discography inside the fandom are ok (like we do here) but ranting and hating openly on social media gives haters/trolls a chance to jump on the bandwagon too.
I'm still mad at them for hating Karina because Mine is the only song she doesn't like and Mine is a "fan" favorite.
Fans don't want to understand that the girls themselves wanted to try other genres (that's why they have included pop rock and ballads in the setlists).

I checked the comments and oh how interesting, MYs don't hate him anymore because he acted in a BL drama so they think he is gay.:facepalm: But I shouldn't be surprised, this is the same fandom that hated Karina because she was dating a guy instead of a woman...

Top Bottom