aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

Bellamy

Maybe I'm weirdo, I know...〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭32,908,414
Pronouns
She/Her
I listened to the new solos, and I like them a lot!!! I'm seriously impressed by Giselle!!! If Wake Up was my favorite before, now it's Dopamine.

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,571,170
I don't know much about SNSD but you have asked before about this Official Book (when it was first released). I don't know if I understood well but I think it's similar with something NCT does: a vlog about every event they have in Japan, and there is a physical and digital version? (Notice the I think, I'm not sure🙃)
So the aespa Official book is released AFTER every event so vol. 3 it's about the past SMTOWN in Tokyo Dome.

Of course, it's fake. This is a new "trend" to pick whatever celebrity (that you like or dislike) and pretend you are quoting them but are actually writing your opinion about a certain topic. The first time I saw it was last year. I just ignored them because those tweets get a lot of interactions already.

The irony of MYs: they defend aespa of haters but then act as aespa haters themselves. Discussions about aespa discography inside the fandom are ok (like we do here) but ranting and hating openly on social media gives haters/trolls a chance to jump on the bandwagon too.
I'm still mad at them for hating Karina because Mine is the only song she doesn't like and Mine is a "fan" favorite.
Fans don't want to understand that the girls themselves wanted to try other genres (that's why they have included pop rock and ballads in the setlists).

I checked the comments and oh how interesting, MYs don't hate him anymore because he acted in a BL drama so they think he is gay.:facepalm: But I shouldn't be surprised, this is the same fandom that hated Karina because she was dating a guy instead of a woman...

Oh did I? Lol. sorry. :LOL:
I guess its something fairly new. Whenever the japanese account post something I'm usually clueless what's it about :ROFLMAO:.
But yeah... snsd has a japanese newsletter for their fanclub that gets released like idk.. twice a year or something. but idk if they still do cuz I haven't seen it posted in a long time.

yeah... after reading their tweet several times I can see what they were trying to do :cautious::rolleyes:. That's why I always peek into their profile and account to see if they really a fan etc. And if they are... they usually this type of fan I dislike. If they dislike something about their favs they try to influence people into joining their hate. ie. starting a thread of hate altogether.
oh.. where did karina say that. I think i might have heard that. But also if true, I think people over-react to idol comments like that. doesn't necessarily mean she hates the song. it's just not her 'fan favorite' 🤷‍♂️. She's entitled to her opinion isn't she? just like that clown posted about 'set the tone'. :sehunehh: I also laugh cuz that same person tweeted about shading Drama cuz that fan account did not mention Drama as one of the highlight songs for the concert and LOL. it was the opening song 🤭🤭

Lol. were they hating on him? i guess I didn't see much. but yeah. crazy how that works huh. what does it matter if he is gay or not. :rolleyes:

I listened to the new solos, and I like them a lot!!! I'm seriously impressed by Giselle!!! If Wake Up was my favorite before, now it's Dopamine.

I'm trying not to spoil myself too much but I think I already saw a lot of stuff for this concert :TzuyuKek:. They did seem to step it up with the solos. Speaking of which, do we know anything more about them? Like who wrote it etc? Did giselle participate in lyrics or anything for Dopamine.

I'm not exactly sure what they mean here. But if it was a mistake or something I love how they are so natural. They are just having fun as if they singing karaoke with friends. :ROFLMAO::giggle:Some idols panic if they make mistake. But most idols, especially sm idols, just having fun on stage.

Last edited:
Top Bottom