aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,042,020
idgi. when people post things like this is it a joke or they think its funny? :olafdisgust::NayeonDisgust: Cuz if they doing it for a joke its seems so stupid and childish.
Cooper is cute and a family member. if you don't think he is cute then keep you remarks to yourself. Is it that difficult?? Giselle doesn't deserve this type of fans.

Last edited:

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmare〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,774,814
Pronouns
She/Her
idgi. when people post things like this is it a joke or they think its funny? :olafdisgust::NayeonDisgust: Cuz if they doing it for a joke its seems so stupid and childish.
Cooper is cute and a family member. if you don't think he is cute then keep you remarks to yourself. Is it that difficult?? Giselle doesn't deserve this type of fans.
Fans don't know limits...they think they can put whatever in social media:facepalm:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,042,020
Fans don't know limits...they think they can put whatever in social media:facepalm:

yeah. i just don't see what the point is to say such things over a pet. who can't even defend themselves. Or like I said. to Gigi cooper is family. :sideeyeumji: so childish and annoying.

A new song is coming!!:pepesanta:

'Beep Beep' seems to be a popular title for song eh?? :TzuyuKek:
I wonder if this is the English song? :pandasantathink:

Top Bottom