aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,046,514
Pronouns
She/Her

Apparently in my country, only two cities (my city and the capital city) will project the movie, in just 1 cinema each!!! I'm shocked because for NCT I had the majority of the cinemas available.
I will wait to see if this changes but for the moment, it's that cinema or nothing:Slime:

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,271,070
Apparently in my country, only two cities (my city and the capital city) will project the movie, in just 1 cinema each!!! I'm shocked because for NCT I had the majority of the cinemas available.
I will wait to see if this changes but for the moment, it's that cinema or nothing:Slime:

oh that's good news for you!! :ShockedPar:
yeah. over here it will be available for I think 3 days? each day only two showtimes. but hey. not gonna complain! :p🤭.
seems a bit more expensive than the usual movie price. although I haven't been to a movie theater since Godzilla Minus One 🤭. But was around $15 usd for matinee showtime. the showtimes here range from $20 - $30 usd :omfgpepe:. But I guess I should not be surprised as maybe the price is higher cuz it's not available as most movies. More theaters means they can make money from volume instead of cost.

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,282,100
I really want to watch the World Tour movie. I am probably going to ask one of my sport science classmate to go with me as he is a fan of Karina (he is a Once). Movie ticket to watch it cost $20 SGD

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,271,070

haha. many takes. yes... throw it in his face Winter! :TzuyuKek:

I really want to watch the World Tour movie. I am probably going to ask one of my sport science classmate to go with me as he is a fan of Karina (he is a Once). Movie ticket to watch it cost $20 SGD

My showtime is not till Apr. 24 here? so I got time but I'm afraid to get my tickets later cuz idk if the good seats will be taken. so I don't want to wait too long to buy them. but oh.. I checked the conversion for 20 SG and thats about $14 in usd. not bad. That's what a matinee movie is suppose to be here but it's listed at $20-30 :jy:
Bring your classmate and convert them to MY 🤭
I'm gonna go alone most likely. I don't have kpop friends here.

dF8ylrY.gif

Last edited:

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,046,514
Pronouns
She/Her
oh that's good news for you!! :ShockedPar:
yeah. over here it will be available for I think 3 days? each day only two showtimes. but hey. not gonna complain! :p🤭.
seems a bit more expensive than the usual movie price. although I haven't been to a movie theater since Godzilla Minus One 🤭. But was around $15 usd for matinee showtime. the showtimes here range from $20 - $30 usd :omfgpepe:. But I guess I should not be surprised as maybe the price is higher cuz it's not available as most movies. More theaters means they can make money from volume instead of cost.
What?:omgwhat::omgwhat::omgwhat:
I really want to watch the World Tour movie. I am probably going to ask one of my sport science classmate to go with me as he is a fan of Karina (he is a Once). Movie ticket to watch it costs $20 SGD
Ah???:omgwhat::omgwhat::omgwhat:

Wait? why those prices???
In my country, the movie tickets aren't that expensive. Here, if you aren't in VIP room, the price varies between $2.50 -$5.00. In your cases, the SCREEN X /4DX/3 side screens are available? My only option is 2D:poggers:

fromisSakura

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,282,100
What?:omgwhat::omgwhat::omgwhat:

Ah???:omgwhat::omgwhat::omgwhat:

Wait? why those prices???
In my country, the movie tickets aren't that expensive. Here, if you aren't in VIP room, the price varies between $2.50 -$5.00. In your cases, the SCREEN X /4DX/3 side screens are available? My only option is 2D:poggers:

Normal movie ticket price is costly in my country. It can start from $10. And since the movie will have limited screening, $20 is quite cheap. Some animes movies can cost up to $50++

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,271,070
THEY LOOK SO GOOD!! (AS USUAL) :ShockedPar: :peepoblanket:
WINTER ALWAYS IN WHITE WHILE THE OTHERS IN BLACK.
AND SHE'S TRYING TO KILL US SHOW HER BELLY BUTTON. AND KARINA TRYING TO KILL US WITH HER BARE SHOULDER :omfgpepe:
ALL THE PHOTOGRAPHERS DID GOOD JOB! BUT I THINK NEWSEN NIM DID THE BEST! ALWAYS UP FRONT.
KINDA FUNNY HOW AT THE END THEY ALL LET OUT A BIG SIGH AND SOUND OUT OF BREATH. I CAN'T BLAME THEM. LOOKS LIKE A MADHOUSE.

fromisSakura

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,282,100

THEY LOOK SO GOOD!! (AS USUAL) :ShockedPar: :peepoblanket:
WINTER ALWAYS IN WHITE WHILE THE OTHERS IN BLACK.
AND SHE'S TRYING TO KILL US SHOW HER BELLY BUTTON. AND KARINA TRYING TO KILL US WITH HER BARE SHOULDER :omfgpepe:
ALL THE PHOTOGRAPHERS DID GOOD JOB! BUT I THINK NEWSEN NIM DID THE BEST! ALWAYS UP FRONT.
KINDA FUNNY HOW AT THE END THEY ALL LET OUT A BIG SIGH AND SOUND OUT OF BREATH. I CAN'T BLAME THEM. LOOKS LIKE A MADHOUSE.

Goddess Ning Ning omg

Top Bottom