text is barely visible for me in text editor while typing​

UMJI MOODS

엄지는 내 장미
Early Supporters
User of the Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,549,289
Some of the links to threads in the Korean Artists Directory are broken. Among the ones I noticed were April, Gfriend, Sonamoo and WJSN. There might be more. Since I can't comment there I thought I should mention it here since @sm maid is in charge of it. Thank you for your attention.

• Sweating
Reactions: sm maid

sm maid

Proud Soomanie
Community Manager
Top Ten Elite
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭333,699
Some of the links to threads in the Korean Artists Directory are broken. Among the ones I noticed were April, Gfriend, Sonamoo and WJSN. There might be more. Since I can't comment there I thought I should mention it here since @sm maid is in charge of it. Thank you for your attention.

oh no I have no idea why a lot of the links simply got unlinked... a lot of them are like this and idk when I will be able to fix all of them because it took me really long to get this done and I've been busy :peepoblanket: thanks for notifying me I'll see what I can do about it

UMJI MOODS

엄지는 내 장미
Early Supporters
User of the Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,549,289
oh no I have no idea why a lot of the links simply got unlinked... a lot of them are like this and idk when I will be able to fix all of them because it took me really long to get this done and I've been busy :peepoblanket: thanks for notifying me I'll see what I can do about it
I'm sorry that this happened. Maybe the update? Maybe they can tweak something?

Reactions: sm maid

Lurkette

Hallyuboo
Translations
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,305,275
Hello,

Could someone please remove this poll? Thank you in advance.

Reactions: Kakarotto