Ask a Moderator

Frandae

Alchemist VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,570,415
Pronouns
He/Him
I updated the plugin, not sure if that fixed your problem as this seems to be affecting just you so far. Let me know if it did.

Nevermind, ignore my last post; it seems that it's working now? I don't know if you did something else but yeah, all good now; thanks!

Maybe it's the Tiffany card? I can take it from you to see if that's fixes it:iwillfightyou:

Yeah good try cutie; I think actually the Tiffany card helped me to solve this problem faster so I'll keep her forever (I mean I was already planning to keep her, but now even more wew) :heartpar:

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭62,054
Pronouns
She/Her
Does moderation, come before real life, or somewhere in between?

@sm maid
@Ackerman
@Baymax
hmm I think I can do both just fine without one getting the way of the other too much, but of course sometimes real life speaks louder, good thing I have my team to cover for me when needed :heartublob:

Ackerman

Everything Everywhere All at Once Administrator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,403,584
Does moderation, come before real life, or somewhere in between?

@sm maid
@Ackerman
@Baymax

Somewhere in between for me since I very much have to check regularly to make sure things are running right and that I dont get any alarming emails from the host. The staff is more than competent to handle things. I just have to worry about the things that occur behind the scenes.

Last edited:

Bobo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,100
It's all yours now!
thankies
E8UtJooVkAIvwZN

Frandae

Alchemist VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,570,415
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello! Can I take over this thread please? Current OP hasn't been active on that thread for over a month so yeah; and if possible, I would like the second post too!

Thanks! :heartublob:

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭62,054
Pronouns
She/Her
Is there a place where I can suggest pic’s for awards? :wherearethelies:
Each group has their own voting thread for their awards, in the thread people suggest pictures for their badges and then vote on the one they like best. After that, the winning awards are uploaded onto the system. Once a group already has their badges in the system, the only chance to change it is through awards season, an event that happens once or twice a year. You can find the ongoing votings here

Top Bottom