Ask a Moderator

Kami

惟神の道 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭590,505
Hey Kami, I think I relayed a message to you.

I judged some of the comments to be unnecessary, specifically those two at the end with the Nate source.
If you feel like that's a mishap on my part I understand but that was my reasoning.
thx for clarifying. I didn't see those last 2 comments.

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭466,259
Can one of the mods hmu when you open the upvote & donate me plus coins thread next, I always miss the opening, as in I've literally missed posting by 10 mins three times in a row.
I'm dying here

G

Galaxy

Can one of the mods hmu when you open the upvote & donate me plus coins thread next, I always miss the opening, as in I've literally missed posting by 10 mins three times in a row.
I'm dying here

Aw sure! I'll add your name to the list of people we need to @!

AshithBangera

Guardian of Twice❤️ Itzy ❤️ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭19,956,524
when i try to upload image from prnt.sc, the image flashes in reply window and disappears. No matter what i do, i cant upload image from that site.
It's quite useful extension/site since it lets you screencap and uploads to server directly for us to share​

A

Aerith

when i try to upload image from prnt.sc, the image flashes in reply window and disappears. No matter what i do, i cant upload image from that site.
It's quite useful extension/site since it lets you screencap and uploads to server directly for us to share​

Do you mean you are trying to link the image as an attachment? Because uploading to our server itself isn't an option.

Edit: So I tested the site, the URL it gives is insanely long... it froze anything I tried to paste it on. Plus it does attempt to upload, which isn't an option. @itsyaboiidon suggested trying ShareX which has similar features, maybe it might work better?

Last edited by a moderator:

AshithBangera

Guardian of Twice❤️ Itzy ❤️ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭19,956,524
Do you mean you are trying to link the image as an attachment? Because uploading to our server itself isn't an option.

Edit: So I tested the site, the URL it gives is insanely long... it froze anything I tried to paste it on. Plus it does attempt to upload, which isn't an option. @itsyaboiidon suggested trying ShareX which has similar features, maybe it might work better?
Ya, i meant attaching the image through link. And thank you ShareX works really well :heartublob:

rosie

• ♔ • Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭17,750
@Nara @Keodi @Kim's Guardian

Hey guys! I'll tag you here so it doesn't get buried in the upvote thread :)

You will need to PM @Galaxy, and she'll arrange for you to get the banner!

Ronnie Mars

Mamamoo will continue~
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭352,700
Pronouns
He/They
Hi, sorry I'm new to this forum so I still don't know where to ask about stuff. I'll just ask here.
About the signature. I tried uploading two images but then there is a gap in between them although I didn't type space in between the images. Is this normal?
Also, I read that the limit of the signature is 900x400 but when I tried uploading a picture smaller than that, it says there is an error. Can you please assist me on this? Or should I have certain post counts before I am allowed to have a signature that big?
Any help is appreciated.

rosie

• ♔ • Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭17,750
Hi, sorry I'm new to this forum so I still don't know where to ask about stuff. I'll just ask here.
About the signature. I tried uploading two images but then there is a gap in between them although I didn't type space in between the images. Is this normal?
Also, I read that the limit of the signature is 900x400 but when I tried uploading a picture smaller than that, it says there is an error. Can you please assist me on this? Or should I have certain post counts before I am allowed to have a signature that big?
Any help is appreciated.

No worries at all! Feel free to come here whenever you have questions :)

When you add two images next to each other, there shouldn't be a gap in between them. I suggest you save the signature, and load up one of your posts. Sometimes there might be a space in the sig edit box, but it might not be present in your sig. If you still see a gap, you can request for someone to combine the images for you in H+ studio (one of our sections on the main page).

I've tried uploading signatures that are smaller in size, and it has worked just fine! Perhaps the file is a bit too big, so it takes long to upload. This can sometimes result in an error popping up.

Can you try to link me to the sig you want to use? I'll try and see what I can do

Ronnie Mars

Mamamoo will continue~
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭352,700
Pronouns
He/They
No worries at all! Feel free to come here whenever you have questions :)

When you add two images next to each other, there shouldn't be a gap in between them. I suggest you save the signature, and load up one of your posts. Sometimes there might be a space in the sig edit box, but it might not be present in your sig. If you still see a gap, you can request for someone to combine the images for you in H+ studio (one of our sections on the main page).

I've tried uploading signatures that are smaller in size, and it has worked just fine! Perhaps the file is a bit too big, so it takes long to upload. This can sometimes result in an error popping up.

Can you try to link me to the sig you want to use? I'll try and see what I can do

Hi, Rosie! Thanks for explaining this. I think I will simply use the current signature since it works just fine. But I'll contact you and the H+ studio if I have issues regarding my signature later on. :)

rosie

• ♔ • Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭17,750
Hi, Rosie! Thanks for explaining this. I think I will simply use the current signature since it works just fine. But I'll contact you and the H+ studio if I have issues regarding my signature later on. :)

No worries at all! Let me know if you have any other queries :)

Top Bottom