Ask a Moderator

ZikyungDerp

Khaleesi of House Targaryen Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭537,060
Whoops accidentally posted this thread in Japanese Entertainment, I meant to post it in Korean Entertainment :bakacat: Can someone move it for me please? :hearteu: Thank you!!

G

Galaxy

I- I say something nice and some hurts me I'm I needed thoses W's :sejeongcry:

It was way too long and uncomfortable for users on mobile (as I explained), so it's considered "spam". Please keep it in mind for next time ;)

GVK

Hopeless Multifan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,390,211
Delete the poll pls n tq

I thought I could delete it myself :sejeongcry:

G

Galaxy

Delete the poll pls n tq

I thought I could delete it myself :sejeongcry:

Done! ^^

Bobo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,100
Hello mods :palglam:
I have 2 questions
Can you give back This thread to Kylo please?
And i was wondering if i could get the top 10 elite banner first than the early supporter, the color is prettier :palove:

rosie

• ♔ • Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭17,750
Hello mods :palglam:
I have 2 questions
Can you give back This thread to Kylo please?
And i was wondering if i could get the top 10 elite banner first than the early supporter, the color is prettier :palove:

Hello, I've given the thread back to Kylo :) Please let me know if you would like me to transfer the 2nd and 3rd posts too

To my knowledge, we haven't figured out a way to arrange banners yet! There's some issue around the order being applicable to everyone (e.g. so if elite banner is first in the order, it's first for everyone else too). I'll check up with the senior mods and see if they've found a fix for this yet! Will let you know if something eventuates

Andrea

in Twice Square
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭307,185
Speaking of arrangements, is it possible to arrange the way the inventory is displayed under the avatar? I know we can sort badges, unsure about the inventory.

I'm not sure if this is written somewhere but I figured I could ask here.

rosie

• ♔ • Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭17,750
Speaking of arrangements, is it possible to arrange the way the inventory is displayed under the avatar? I know we can sort badges, unsure about the inventory.

I'm not sure if this is written somewhere but I figured I could ask here.

No worries at all! We currently don't have a feature for users to self-arrange their shop items, however you can get it arranged for you here

Andrea

in Twice Square
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭307,185
No worries at all! We currently don't have a feature for users to self-arrange their shop items, however you can get it arranged for you here

Too kind, thanks!

Top Bottom