Reactions: Aeri_Panda

AshithBangera

Guardian of Twice ♥
Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭661,474
Please ask the OP directly as the user has been active
Yes, since our rules explain that OPs have to post a comment in their thread or update its first post at least once a month, it is free for you to take over. I've transferred it to you. Congrats!​
im not too sure on the rules, we have to take their permission if they are active on the forum?

edit: i couldnt find the rules for OP transfer, so i referred that quote. Please correct me if im wrong​

rosie

• ♔ •
Social Media
Top Ten Elite
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭52,195
  • Magiman
  • Santa Par
  • Jack Minus
  • Snowflake
im not too sure on the rules, we have to take their permission if they are active on the forum?

edit: i couldnt find the rules for OP transfer, so i referred that quote. Please correct me if im wrong​
Hey Ash, you can find OP guidelines here :)

OPs are up for grabs when a user has been inactive on the forum for a month (i.e. their last online activity took place over a month ago). However, if a user is active on the forum but inactive in the thread, it can lead to the loss of OP rights. We generally request that users contact the OP themselves. This gives OPs the chance to realise that they have been inactive in the thread, and to update the thread. If the OP doesn't want to give up the thread but remains inactive in the thread, mods will then intervene.

Hope this clarifies things! Let me know if you have further questions.

• Love
Reactions: roseychu