Ask a Moderator

AshithBangera

Guardian of Twice❤️ Itzy ❤️ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭19,956,524
Hey Ash, you can find OP guidelines here :)

OPs are up for grabs when a user has been inactive on the forum for a month (i.e. their last online activity took place over a month ago). However, if a user is active on the forum but inactive in the thread, it can lead to the loss of OP rights. We generally request that users contact the OP themselves. This gives OPs the chance to realise that they have been inactive in the thread, and to update the thread. If the OP doesn't want to give up the thread but remains inactive in the thread, mods will then intervene.

Hope this clarifies things! Let me know if you have further questions.
Ah, Okay. Thank you for clarifying that :)

AshithBangera

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭19,956,524
zIgBPMK.png

my reply window looks like this and when i click like on post it take me to this prompt

wJf8Pfa.png

it happens even when the page is loaded completely, also this is still happening even after i clear my cookies and cache​

roseychu

sungjae's wife Administrator Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭523,571
Pronouns
She/Her
zIgBPMK.png

my reply window looks like this and when i click like on post it take me to this prompt

wJf8Pfa.png

it happens even when the page is loaded completely, also this is still happening even after i clear my cookies and cache​
What theme are you using, and how long as this been going on\?

roseychu

sungjae's wife Administrator Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭523,571
Pronouns
She/Her

i have adblock turned off for H+. i just tried it with whole adblock disabled, it still looks the same​
Well, since it seems like it's only Chrome...Have you changed anything with chrome lately? Do you have a antivirus program with chrome>?

AshithBangera

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭19,956,524
Well, since it seems like it's only Chrome...Have you changed anything with chrome lately? Do you have a antivirus program with chrome>?

I haven't changed anything. It seems like the problem is from Chrome end. I see some minor issues with other sites too. Hopefully it will be fixed at chrome's end.
Anyway thank you for helping me. I ll update it here if anything changes​

AshithBangera

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭19,956,524

I haven't changed anything. It seems like the problem is from Chrome end. I see some minor issues with other sites too. Hopefully it will be fixed at chrome's end.
Anyway thank you for helping me. I ll update it here if anything changes​
update: i had an extension called Url render, that was causing the issue. Its fine after removing the extension​

itsyaboiidon

.... .. Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,022,015
I noticed that my recent thread was deleted. Is it not allowed to post satire from well-known satire websites?

This one was also very obvious.

Hey Abra, not sure if it was very obvious as it wasn't stated anywhere unless you followed the link to the site.
First impression and it looks like it was news not to mention you had the "Sensitive Content" tag.

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Hey Abra, not sure if it was very obvious as it wasn't stated anywhere unless you followed the link to the site.
First impression and it looks like it was news not to mention you had the "Sensitive Content" tag.
I'd say the contents of the article were pretty obviously fake, but with that said actual news stories have indeed been looking more and more like satire in recent years, so that might be cause for confusion. Harddrive is a well-known satire site, so my reasoning was that users would recognize it as satire, especially considering the contents of the post. But I guess it's not as well known as the Onion, so perhaps I should've mentioned that it's a satirical site at the end of my post.

As for the sensitive content tag, it's there since the article is in relation to JK Rowling's current controversy over transphobia, which the article referenced.

Maybe the post shouldn't have been in the "World News and Events" section, but I honestly don't know where else to put it. The Union?

In either case, I think it'd be better to just move the thread there or add a small note at the end of the post saying it's satire.

Top Bottom