Ask the Awards Team

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭71,770
For alternative badge you need to ask the thread if they want one or not.

If the answer is yes then you have 2 options, either use the second most voted one as the alternative or re-vote on all the suggestions you had originally. This too should be asked on the thread! As an example, swing by the blackpink thread where I have a poll up for the exact same thing 😄
Thank you~ I will stop by :hehe:

montchery

Bang! Early Supporters
Reaction score
⨭29,320
Hello,

Would this pass the badge requirements? I think she looks cute and Tiffany is known for her eye smile but I am not sure:
FIXSGQY.png

Thanks!

Egoísta

Raised from the Dead Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭321,831
Pronouns
They/Them
There isn’t a spot rn for anime badges right? I wanna make sure before I buy a form and stuff,,,,

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭71,770
Hi, I wanna ask if these mocks are ok?
f4I5uUb.png
M0TjvEe.png
F1eILQJ.png
S2i8Zyk.png
NEmIhWe.png
vZ8cwlp.png

thank you!

Last edited:

Frandae

Alchemist VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,784,115
Pronouns
He/Him
If i'm listed as a keeper for an award can i request it in swap form or dose it have to be a request form @mocha @Lucia
@Rinoa @B612 @Galaxy
@Jimin
@Frandae

Hey there! You need to request it just like another badge; it doesn't mind if you are a keeper or not; for swapping, you just need to fill the form just like stated in the OP of the thread and in reason box just put "swap" and of course, request it in the thread too!

Hello,

Would this pass the badge requirements? I think she looks cute and Tiffany is known for her eye smile but I am not sure:
FIXSGQY.png

Thanks!

Hmm this is a hard one; let me ask awards leads and as soon as I get an answer I'll get back to you!

Would a personal Custom Badge be allowed ? Like A custom Badge for the Musketeer Thread?

Hey there! Those fall into the unique category right now tbh; so for you to get a Musketeer Club Badge, you would need to get it as an unique; remember that uniques can't be shared with other users tho!

There isn’t a spot rn for anime badges right? I wanna make sure before I buy a form and stuff,,,,

Right now there is the Anime & Videogame Badge Voting Thread! We are currently voting for final badges of the current anime characters; tomorrow is the last day to nominate anime and videogames as a whole too! If you want to add an anime/videogame/character badge into the system please wait until all the voting process is done! After all the badges from that thread are added into the system you can buy the form, fill it and request that badge to be added!

Hi, I wanna ask if these mocks are ok?
f4I5uUb.png
M0TjvEe.png
F1eILQJ.png
S2i8Zyk.png
NEmIhWe.png
vZ8cwlp.png

thank you!

Hmmm the first four look blurry and LQ to me tbh
First and second would need some recolor too; cause first is too dark brownish/magentaish (?) and second too green
As for the latest two ones, I would recommend a little bit of more zoom in for the 5th one and just a tiny bit of darkness for the last one because it kinda looks too bright and the position of the head looks kinda odd too, but thats just my opinion!

Reactions: boo

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭71,770
Hmmm the first four look blurry and LQ to me tbh
First and second would need some recolor too; cause first is too dark brownish/magentaish (?) and second too green
As for the latest two ones, I would recommend a little bit of more zoom in for the 5th one and just a tiny bit of darkness for the last one because it kinda looks too bright and the position of the head looks kinda odd too, but thats just my opinion!
Thank you!
I tried fixing them. how about now?
OGELzk6.png
PErgqXx.png
Oj5Nc7H.png
n0uXFwt.png
FHoihuf.png
N8JTrqM.png

Last edited:

Frandae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,784,115
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello,

FIXSGQY.png

Thanks!

Ok I'm back with an answer! I'm sorry but we decided that it's a no; eyesmile is def too strong on this one; sorry about that!

Thank you!
I tried fixing them. how about now?
OGELzk6.png
PErgqXx.png
Oj5Nc7H.png
n0uXFwt.png
FHoihuf.png
N8JTrqM.png

Hmm the last three look good to go to me tbh

About the first three I still see them kinda off? Like they all need some fixing; first one is still too magenta/brown and kinda weird tbh, the filter is too strong; second one it has this weird filter that needs recoloring + shadows are too strong and third one looking at it it's kinda yellowish tbh. Sorry about that!

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭184,033
Hi guys, I just want to check. In the Winner voting thread, after we finish the final round for the group badge, I asked everyone to vote if they want an alternative group badge or not. Is this allowed, or should I ask this before the final voting round? :feelsblankie:

Frandae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,784,115
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi guys, I just want to check. In the Winner voting thread, after we finish the final round for the group badge, I asked everyone to vote if they want an alternative group badge or not. Is this allowed, or should I ask this before the final voting round? :feelsblankie:

Hey there! You can ask that question at any time of the voting don't worry! Remember that the options for the alternative badge are either a) the badge that places second on final round or b) redo the voting with all the badges that were already suggested and lost in all the previous rounds (remember you can't add new suggestions!) Just ask the fans whichever option they prefer for the alternative badge! (if they want it of course)

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭184,033
Hey there! You can ask that question at any time of the voting don't worry! Remember that the options for the alternative badge are either a) the badge that places second on final round or b) redo the voting with all the badges that were already suggested and lost in all the previous rounds (remember you can't add new suggestions!) Just ask the fans whichever option they prefer for the alternative badge! (if they want it of course)
got it, thank you!!

perspherspley

Apink ~ I.O.I ~ Loona ~ IZ*ONE ~ fromis_9 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭991,330
Hello, how does Recommend Award works?
What do I need to put in the reason section?

Frandae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,784,115
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, how does Recommend Award works?
What do I need to put in the reason section?
Hey there!
You don't need to worry about Recommend Award! Recommend is an option that right now isn't much useful tbh; if you recommend a badge to someone it will appear just like that; you recommended that this person should get X badge; we automatically reject and delete these kind of requests tho; only requests made by the users themselves (so the usual ones) are the ones that are accepted; if an user wants a badge they are the ones that should request it and no one else.

perspherspley

Apink ~ I.O.I ~ Loona ~ IZ*ONE ~ fromis_9 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭991,330
Hey there!
You don't need to worry about Recommend Award! Recommend is an option that right now isn't much useful tbh; if you recommend a badge to someone it will appear just like that; you recommended that this person should get X badge; we automatically reject and delete these kind of requests tho; only requests made by the users themselves (so the usual ones) are the ones that are accepted; if an user wants a badge they are the ones that should request it and no one else.
Ah, and here I thought I can recommend the badges from a certain idol to some users here, thanks for the clarification.

AshithBangera

Guardian of Twice❤️ Itzy ❤️ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,119,324
If i want a Twice x Itzy badge, i need buy the 40K coins worth form and host a voting thread?
twitzy2.png
twitzy.png

Last edited:

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭212,220
Out of curiosity, how does the AT recommend that we handle OTP badges within a fandom (using idols only from one group)? Especially considering that no one user is likely to purchase every Awards Form that we'll need and it'll probably be cleaner to handle them all in one megathread for that group, right?

Top Bottom