Battle of Wits - 10th July 2pm EDT/7pm BST (11th July 3am KST)

ARandomFan

✧just stay with me✧
Content+ Donor Early Supporters
Joined
Jun 20, 2019
Posts
3,274
Reaction score
9,456
Points
38,820
Location
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ the abyss
Plus Coins
⨭716,645
Pronouns
idk
A. You go down the path and find yourself coming face to face with the ghost of a dead woman. You run but you trip over a branch and fall into a pit. The ghost approaches you and screams at your face. A day later, hikers find you in the fetal position, rocking yourself back and forth in fear. 0
B. You go down the path but are met with ravens who fly towards you. You duck and they fly past you. You sigh and continue walking, eventually you reach a road and a passing vehicle gives you a ride to the nearest motel.+2
C. You go down the path but come face to face with a bear, you decide to act dead and fall to the ground. The bear critiques your acting skills before eating you for supper. -2

Dragon of the West, Chomiczewska, moonchild Baymax yongfilms picked b which is the correct choice and get +2

sm maid ARandomFan chiharu Stannie picked C which is the choice of ignorance and get -2
Bchip, wonwoo, Belrockangel, Power Renger picked a which is the neutral choice and get 0

@Baymax @yongfilms @Dragon of the West Tie breaker at xx.34
For the tie breaker, speed is important.
The first to confirm the correct choice will win.

In case all 3 pick the wrong choice, rng will decide the winner.
That a mean doggo ://
 

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Events Lead Social Media Graphics
Joined
Jun 10, 2019
Posts
2,516
Reaction score
6,070
Points
33,520
Location
Cracked & Devoured
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
Tiebreaker
You are exploring the forest when you come across a house. You knock on the door and a woman opens it and then invites you for tea. There are cobwebs all around the house and you can hear strange hisses and sounds coming from the next room. You sit down and she places 3 cups of tea in front of you and tells you to pick one.

Do you?

A. You pick the cup with a white liquid that smells like garlic.
B. You pick the cup with a green liquid that smells like eggs.

Send your vote using the following form.

The first to confirm the correct choice will win.
In case all 3 pick the wrong choice, rng will decide the winner.

Time until xx.39
 

Bellamy

Keep calm and jingle all the way.
Events Elite Squad VIP+ Early Supporters Fourth Place HoE
Joined
Jun 16, 2019
Posts
25,503
Reaction score
14,738
Points
71,120
Location
In kwangya...again.
Plus Coins
⨭13,598,550
Pronouns
She/Her
Why am I always doing the tiebreakers ajkdfhasf
Give me your skills sempai:sejeongcry:

tenor.gif
 

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Events Lead Social Media Graphics
Joined
Jun 10, 2019
Posts
2,516
Reaction score
6,070
Points
33,520
Location
Cracked & Devoured
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
A. You take a sip and then find yourself doubling over in pain. There is way too much garlic in here. She may have crushed at least 5 whole garlics and put them in. You gasp as you crumple to the floor while clutching your abdomen. -2
B. You take a sip and then take a sip again. It tastes like scrambled eggs and bacon. Why is it green you ask. She laughs and says that it is because of the frog skin she added. You stare at her and then take another sip. This is unconventional but delicious. +2

Dragon of the West picked b which is the correct choice and gets +2
Baymax, yongfilms picked A which is the choice of ignorance and get -1 each


Results in 15 minutes!
 
Top Bottom