GAME+ Couple's Set Contest | Enter by 12PM EST on 20th Feb [Finished]

Turtle

Google me Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭291,795
I'm entering with @Turtle

Our concept is lovestagram. We wanted to portray the fluttering feeling of the early stages of love, when you get butterflies in your stomach the moment the person you like texts you, or when you go on dates and post couple pictures on social media. :heartublob:

While thinking of ideas for this, we discovered that we both like Lucas and Jungwoo together, and that brought us closer, and NCT is an interest we have in common so we decided to use them for our matching sets :bakacat:

@Chomiczewska I didn't realize you had already made a heart-shaped dp, I'm so sorry ours is similar pls don't sue me dfhgkhdf :viva:

d48914cdfd67d279bc4d691e871e26e4624a37abr1-268-187_00.gif

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
Submitting with @Chiharu with set drawn by scratch :bakacat:

We decided to create a set using characters to represent us, or ones that have some sort of affiliation to us. Using Kingdom Hearts as the main inspiration, our focus is on the Paopu Fruit, which is a star-shaped fruit found on Destiny Islands. According to legend of the fruit, "If two people share one, their destinies become intertwined. They'll remain a part of each other's lives no matter what."​
To us, our Paopu fruit is H+’s Valentine’s event; upon signing up for the event, we didn’t really know who we’d be partnering up with but we were eventually brought together. As we share this experience and have our “destinies” intertwined, we’ve gotten to know each other better and discovered that we have more in common than we expected.​
Regardless of what happens after this event, we'll remain connected and will always be able to find our way back to each other.​
Noted~ :palove:

Submitting with @Nara
:gasppepe:

As both of us are BTS fans we chose their most recent music videos are our set. One of the sets is bright and fun, while the other dark. Both of these songs have a similar feeling when they are analyzed with their respective music videos, but are packaged very differently. Nara and I are similar to our sets in the way that we get our points across. We write our words quite differently even though we share a similar meaning, but we reach an understanding with each other regardless of that.
I'm entering with @Turtle

Our concept is lovestagram. We wanted to portray the fluttering feeling of the early stages of love, when you get butterflies in your stomach the moment the person you like texts you, or when you go on dates and post couple pictures on social media. :heartublob:

While thinking of ideas for this, we discovered that we both like Lucas and Jungwoo together, and that brought us closer, and NCT is an interest we have in common so we decided to use them for our matching sets :bakacat:

@Chomiczewska I didn't realize you had already made a heart-shaped dp, I'm so sorry ours is similar pls don't sue me dfhgkhdf :viva:

A

Aerith

Signing up. Rintin will explain!! @Yuna

So I used two pushpins for the photos and tape for the letter. I wanted it to represent placing important mementos (photos, letters, things like that) between two people. Things or moments that you want to go back to remember and relive.

As for why we used who we did, we went with Jeonghan and S.Coups from Seventeen. This represents Aki's favorite and mine as well. This group is something we have in common, regardless of anything else we may not have in common we will always have this. It gives us something we can talk about and in the process has allowed me to get to know her better.

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
Signing up. Rintin will explain!! @Yuna
So I used two pushpins for the photos and tape for the letter. I wanted it to represent placing important mementos (photos, letters, things like that) between two people. Things or moments that you want to go back to remember and relive.

As for why we used who we did, we went with Jeonghan and S.Coups from Seventeen. This represents Aki's favorite and mine as well. This group is something we have in common, regardless of anything else we may not have in common we will always have this. It gives us something we can talk about and in the process has allowed me to get to know her better.

D

DR. K💉M 👄

Submitting with @boo

Today we overcome our differences and embrace that in the inside,
we are really the same:

Coca-Cola x Pepsi

There are so many coke vs pepsi situations even though they are so similar. So for valentines, we decided to embrace the similarities and not the differences. The one similarity that boo and I have is our love for kpop. Hence we crafted a sig from LR's Whisper mv to combine our similarity with the coke x pepsi concept. LR's Whisper is about two people with seemingly different styles and personalities (red vs blue) who actually have the same soul.

Although badges are not being judged, we used them to represent our characters. But as awards team are not available, I could not display my badge arrangement TT

Beefy

Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,785,785
Pronouns
They/Them
entering with @miatheikonic

This sig playfully notes the similarities between baking a cookie and love by implying both only require a recipe or ingredients to make it perfect! The idols pictured on the "ingredient" list are our ships from the groups Everglow, Seventeen, and The Boyz (aka the only groups we mutually stan....). To go even further we only chose selfies to show we truly are an OTP, yay! We also have a cookie split in half to show that we own half of each other's hearts. As for our dps we have Bbangkyu in chef hats because they're cooking up love an amazing cookie! Whew and finally the lyrics are from The Boyz' Bloom Bloom which was the first comeback we experienced as a couple together! And the cute heart fluttering lyrics fit our sweet set.

:palove:

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
Submitting with @boo

we are really the same:

Coca-Cola x Pepsi

There are so many coke vs pepsi situations even though they are so similar. So for valentines, we decided to embrace the similarities and not the differences. The one similarity that boo and I have is our love for kpop. Hence we crafted a sig from LR's Whisper mv to combine our similarity with the coke x pepsi concept. LR's Whisper is about two people with seemingly different styles and personalities (red vs blue) who actually have the same soul.

Although badges are not being judged, we used them to represent our characters. But as awards team are not available, I could not display my badge arrangement TT

This sig playfully notes the similarities between baking a cookie and love by implying both only require a recipe or ingredients to make it perfect! The idols pictured on the "ingredient" list are our ships from the groups Everglow, Seventeen, and The Boyz (aka the only groups we mutually stan....). To go even further we only chose selfies to show we truly are an OTP, yay! We also have a cookie split in half to show that we own half of each other's hearts. As for our dps we have Bbangkyu in chef hats because they're cooking up love an amazing cookie! Whew and finally the lyrics are from The Boyz' Bloom Bloom which was the first comeback we experienced as a couple together! And the cute heart fluttering lyrics fit our sweet set.

Noted both~ :palove:

• Love
Reactions: boo

miatheikonic

✶ Zactheik💍nic ✶ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭200

Flop Mia is here fashionably late to confirm her entrance too :TzuyuKek:

I just have to add to Beefy's explanation that Bbangkyu as dps isn't accident, back when we just got married, about two weeks after she got me into the boyz, I told her we will be next Bbangkyu, and I know now we are!
Also all pics in sig are taken from our biases selfies together

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭71,070
Submitting with @boo

we are really the same:

Coca-Cola x Pepsi

I hope Satan's post is enough for our submission to count :sweat:

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
Flop Mia is here fashionably late to confirm her entrance too :TzuyuKek:

I just have to add to Beefy's explanation that Bbangkyu as dps isn't accident, back when we just got married, about two weeks after she got me into the boyz, I told her we will be next Bbangkyu, and I know now we are!
Also all pics in sig are taken from our biases selfies together
lol don't worry your entry still counts :palove:

I hope Satan's post is enough for our submission to count :sweat:
Yes, your entry still counts~ :palove:

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
The scores have all been given and calculated.

517421775ce25a8a69a7428161e0a4586f6a554b.gif

I will now give the results,
before I announce the scores,
here are some comments from one of the judges @cheesebun for each pair~

KVeVa_.gif

@Chomiczewska and @Bchip

The DPs are very pretty, but I feel like a lot more could have been done with the borders of the heart, as they look a bit plain in the sig.

@Saint Renjun and @Bot

I'm actually shocked that you guys pulled this together. I think its cool, and something no one else would have done. I love the meaning, and I love how it reflects on both of you. In terms of execution, I think you guys could have done a bit more (filters etc), but otherwise the aesthetic of it is there.

@Baymax and @Chiharu

I love how much this reflects you guys. I think it is so cute and sweet that is handdrawn and I have to reward that. You guys did an awesome job, and I think it is gorgeous. The only thing I would improve on is the DP. It doesn't convey the beauty of the sig.

@outrotear and @Nara

I see where you two were going, but I was not crazy about the quality of the gifs and the color scheme. These are two separate sigs that anyone could have had any time of year. I just don't see the link.

@sm maid and @Turtle

I think this is a super cute concept! My only real issue is that this was such an overplayed concept after Palette was released, and I think the sig could have been a tad but cleaner. I think it is very pretty, though.

@AKID❀KI and @Yuna

This is very pretty. Aki knows my weakness is CoupsHan. My only issue is that this is quite a bit oversaturated as well as a contrast that kind of loses the image. The paper just doesn't standout, though it is very inventive and pretty. I think it would be a good idea to work on the structure of this to make it a bit more pleasing to the eyes.

@Beefy and @miatheikonic

I love the bakery concept, I think it is very cute. I think the valentines spirit is totally there, and it just... its just so perfect in that regard. I absolutely appreciate this level of creativity. However, aesthetic is where it suffers a bit. The sig could use some work in terms of smoothness, for example, maybe having those images on a wrapper around the cookie or some candies would have pulled it together more. I also would have like to see more with the DP. Maybe an analog filter?

@Dr. Nugu and @boo

Listen, listen, you guys know I love any aesthetic and I actually like this. I think you could have actually executed this so well with the coke and pepsi bottle. I think condiments and soft drinks are a great direction to go with aesthetic this year, so I can show a great amount of appreciation for it. I think the sig is also very pretty.

For everyone:
Overall, please pay close attention to the quality of the images you are using, Also, make sure when you are editing an image, you are actually improving it. Some images need a lot more TLC than others. Otherwise, some beautiful sets in here!​

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
Top Bottom