GAME+ DAILY CHECK-IN ♡ finished – thank you!

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭105,422
Whoa, whoa. I donated!

For reactions
screenshot-hallyuplus.net-2021.06.22-16_25_41.png
screenshot-hallyuplus.net-2021.06.22-16_25_30.png

Content plust posts
Ehet ehet ehet

For staff profiles
Ren
Ackerman
Akidoki
Baymax
Bchip

I need to be able to see your username somewhere (or you add text to it) for the reactions, and I don't count for the staff profiles. :sweat:
Make sure you list the staff team(s) the users are in too if you resubmit!

heather

your heart's not broken, it's only growing Blog Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭40,070
Pronouns
She/Her
I need to be able to see your username somewhere (or you add text to it) for the reactions, and I don't count for the staff profiles. :sweat:
Make sure you list the staff team(s) the users are in too if you resubmit!
I don't know what you mean by the second one, so I'll just redo the first :noooo:

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭103,550
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
why didn't i propose gif garden be a qualification :somicry:

d73d839a6b4fc6ef93ce0dbaf976685e.gif

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭117,107
Pronouns
She/Her
this has been wonderful, thanks bay! :wow:

Frandae

Alchemist VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,200,315
Pronouns
He/Him
S5xjzxn.png

Thank you to everyone that popped in for however many days you guys did!

I know some tasks may have been a bit of a ballache but I hope you enjoyed participating in this!
Although I know most things were done with an incentive, it was really nice to see people making the effort to get involved!

Here is the spreadsheet:

I have checked everything multiple times, so hopefully there are no mistakes... but let me know if there are and provide links/evidence. Even if you mentioned something to me in passing conversation in other places, your submissions must be posted in the thread or in a PM to me with the appropriate title, or it won't count.

I will total up the tickets, plus coins and orbs for the tasks when the deadline passes, and update the lottery spreadsheet as soon as I can (I'll try and do this by the 24th) so please keep an eye out. I don't want your efforts to go in vain and you end up missing out on potential prizes because you should be able to have enough tickets for at least 2 entries if you completed most of the tasks and checked in on most days.

A little nudge to users...

@abra @Jibang you guys are almost eligible to be part of the +Card RNG, so make sure you complete at least 3 tasks!

@anh @BianTwo @Dragon of the West @hatfelt @Polaris_Tae @Saint Ren
Even if you aren't eligible for the +Card RNG, you guys can still earn tickets and other rewards for the lottery for doing the tasks.

@ARandomFan @Bchip @Bellamy @boo @Chiharu @Chomiczewska @Frandae @Happy @kimsguardian @Nara @OutroTearTheFirst @Riri @Seriously @sm maid @soozie @Stannie @𝕋☹𝔸𝕊𝕋 @Trickster @UMJI MOODS @Vampire @yerm @yongfilms You guys are more than welcome to complete whatever tasks you haven't done for more tickets.

The deadline to submit tasks is 23rd June @ 8PM UTC / 4PM EDT (24th June @ 5AM KST)
List of tasks: here

Thanks again, everyone!
I will pop in again when the deadline passes to update you guys.

:shablob:

Thank you so much for hosting all this Baymax! :heartublob:

I have a question about one of the columns though; the "all days" one in the "check-in" tab; I am seeing I checked-in all the days (7) but I don't have that bonus for all the days? Do I have to do another thing to get that "2+ tickets" in that column?

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭105,422
Thank you so much for hosting all this Baymax! :heartublob:

I have a question about one of the columns though; the "all days" one in the "check-in" tab; I am seeing I checked-in all the days (7) but I don't have that bonus for all the days? Do I have to do another thing to get that "2+ tickets" in that column?
Oops sorry, yes you should get the bonus! That was my mistake, I'll update the spreadsheet now!

Frandae

Alchemist VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,200,315
Pronouns
He/Him
Oops sorry, yes you should get the bonus! That was my mistake, I'll update the spreadsheet now!
It's ok, mistakes happen to the best of us :lurk1: lmaao

Now seriously, thanks for fixing it and again thanks for hosting all this! :heartublob:

8805d3fd3fa5460a471044ffc1ff9052d3228af5.gif

Top Bottom