EVENT+ [Delivery Phase] Gift It Forward - Dec 31st through Jan 1st

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
āØ­1,176,025
Thank you Randie :christmasblob:
If there's gonna be next team event we should join the same team šŸ˜Š I might be spamming in those gc :HidePar: dfghjk

What a heart moving letter Ren, I never expected such kind words :christmasblob: Thank you
And mister no eyebrows really fits me well as far as I am reading the wiki :RunPar:

tenor.gif

Thank you Nara :LovePar: I shall annoy amuse you more in 2021 in the cord

Heart3.gif

Thank you Coco-chan and don't worry, I will make sure to make you shredded by the end of 2021 thanks to my jokes :blushblob: Also, the screen locker is cute, Pijama7 can't go wrong :pepesanta:

sdfghjk Don't worry Outro! I'll unlearn reading just for you! :heartublob: Thank you~

:poggers: #ChomieFoundaSponsor2k21
I always liked talking to you too Stannie <3
On this special day you may get a kiss from me Stannie
Kiss.gif

You should frame it too :blushblob:
Also this is the perfect exemple why I wrote no messages ... Coz I can't :teehee:

Thank you Polaris :LovePar: I did have nice Christmas, but the bed sheets ... They were bought on the market and can't be returned :HidePar: But my mom bought me some other ones and scam kitty cats shall be "no other sheets are clean" sheets now :blushblob:

:heartpar: Maybe I shall come back to staff cord just for Riri :pepesanta: We need new staff position for this tho - "H+ official hamham"

Heart7.gif

@AStan was suppose to insert a nice word not leave it blank ....I wrote it before we teamed up...I like you enough now to think of a nice word

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
āØ­1,001
Hopefully, I didn't miss anything and if I did, I'll go back and backtrack to make sure they'll be sent.

As a statistic, with only about 21 participants we've managed to send out over 200 letters and gifts. That's incredible! I'm very proud and thankful for your giving!

Another good news is when I went to make the donation yesterday, I noticed that they've increased the matching to 3x so the contribution managed to triple! :poggers: Do know that this is the effort of everyone so again, thank you for giving me the opportunity to give <3

Here's the receipt:

edobvxw.jpg

9bw56vR.jpg

2A8f7sS.jpg

Raffle coming up in about 5 minutes!

Seriously

Pretty šŸ’œ Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
āØ­33,550
Hopefully, I didn't miss anything and if I did, I'll go back and backtrack to make sure they'll be sent.

As a statistic, with only about 21 participants we've managed to send out over 200 letters and gifts. That's incredible! I'm very proud and thankful for your giving!

Another good news is when I went to make the donation yesterday, I noticed that they've increased the matching to 3x so the contribution managed to triple! :poggers: Do know that this is the effort of everyone so again, thank you for giving the opportunity to give <3

Here's the receipt:

edobvxw.jpg

9bw56vR.jpg

2A8f7sS.jpg

Incredible! Thanks so much for hosting, and to all who took part, what a great start to the year!

Riri

are you falling in love? i've a feeling you are VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
āØ­121,223

Another good news is when I went to make the donation yesterday, I noticed that they've increased the matching to 3x so the contribution managed to triple! :poggers: Do know that this is the effort of everyone so again, thank you for giving the opportunity to give <3

Here's the receipt:

edobvxw.jpg

9bw56vR.jpg

2A8f7sS.jpg

thank you so much for this event and the donation stannie! 300 is a lot and even more since they matched it, truly a kind soul

yongfilms

Taeyong wanna talk to some BOYS
Reaction score
Plus Coins
āØ­6,924,057
Pronouns
he but not him cuz i'll never be lee taeyong </3

Here's the receipt:

edobvxw.jpg

9bw56vR.jpg

2A8f7sS.jpg

thatā€™s amazing!!

thank you for the lovely event and happy holidays once again to everyone :christmasblob:

Polaris_Tae

šŸš€šŸš© Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
āØ­670,259
thx for hosting stannie, I had fun with this event, even if I was a bit too busy to write to too many people. Regardless, it was great and went to a great cause! ooh, I won something. Yay! Wondering... should I gift coco-chan with those divorce papers that you've been threatening me with...

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
āØ­30,050
Pronouns
She/Her
Thank you for all the letters and gifts everyone :poggers:
I tried to use the secret messenger thing for stannie but I think i might have flopped and didnā€™t send it correctly :sweat:
Lemme just post it here :shame:
New_Project_6.png
New_Project_8.png

If this actually did sent earlier, ignore this stannie :pandafrozen:
Pretend itā€™s anonymous :pandafrozen:
And have a great year, my lovely akgae :poggers:

Last edited:

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
āØ­1,001
Thank you for all the letters and gifts everyone :poggers:
I tried to use the secret messenger thing for stannie but I think i might have flopped and didnā€™t send it correctly :sweat:
Lemme just post it here :shame:
New_Project_6.png
New_Project_8.png

If this actually did sent earlier, ignore this stannie :pandafrozen:
Pretend itā€™s anonymous :pandafrozen:
And have a great year, my lovely akgae :poggers:

ALFKDJLS LMAO it prolly flopped, but I love them, Outro. They're lovely, brilliant, mind-blowing
New_Project_6.png

Chococo

your local superheroine Social Media
Reaction score
Plus Coins
āØ­3,338,428
One more after this and we're doneee! :poggers:

To: @Chococo
Gift Submission:

RaDNKDh.png

Gift Message:

Coco-chan, you know, I may seem like a friendly person, but Iā€™m actually not an easy person to get close to emotionally and especially not without a lot of time spent together. But for some reason, I've felt close to you pretty fast. You have the ability to make people feel at ease and that's truly a gift. I think the moment where I felt like I truly saw you for you is when you suddenly "broke down" with me. I was taken aback, ngl, but please know that it didn't make me think any less of you. In fact, I admire your vulnerability very much - and thank you for trusting me enough with it. You've said you want to have my self-confidence and self-love, but did you know I also envy your courage to love with abandon and take risk for your dream? I believe that every person has admirable traits and you, Coco, you have a lot of them. A lot of people cherish you - donā€™t you ever think otherwise.

I remember you once said you felt like you had no friends. I know Iā€™m prolly half the earth away (and Iā€™m too perfect to be real lmao jk) but Iā€™m very much real and your friend. I actually took this picture the other day with you in mind:

IMG-20201227-172250.jpg

I know it may sound cheesy but someone once told me that no matter where we are we all still share the same sky. Itā€™s a comforting thought to me and I hope it can be to you as well.

I wanted to give you a Grammarly subscription to show my support for your dream and let you know that I believe in you, but that site sucks and doesnā€™t allow gifting so I guess Amazon could be the next best thing. Have a lovely New Year, Coco!

Thank you, I am still crying as I am typing. So there are times when I have to stop typing. I promise those are happy tears, don't worry.

Never say that. Just because you are friendly, it doesn't mean that a person can't have some boundaries about themselves. It doesn't make us any less friendlier. There is nothing wrong with putting the walls around us sometimes. And I always knew you were friendly and a good person right from the very beginning when we first chatted. Sometimes I would even get very worried that I am going too far with my jokes and that they are making you uncomfortable.

I do want to borrow some of your self-esteem. I think everyone could use it and the life is already too short enough to keep constantly putting yourself down. There's not enough of time for negativity. We live only once and the world is meant to be enjoyed. That's a very beautiful picture, funny, because sometimes I love to step out in the balcony and take pictures of the sky as well. And sometimes inside the room too. :3 So I really loved it, thank you. It really brought me home and is very comforting.

And you really didn't have to do it with that gift. I would have just appreciated a letter as a simple gift of a Seonho picture. Now that makes me feel embarrassed because I feel like I can't give you much in a return right now.. just my love and all the thank yous in the world and I don't think this is enough.

Thank you for supporting my dream by the way :peepoblanket::peepoblanket::peepoblanket::peepoblanket::peepoblanket: It is everything to me. The fact that you are supporting me. It is the best gift you can ever ask from someone in this world. It encourages and motivates you.

I love you so so so so so much.

I am very sorry that you had to witness some of my sad moments like this. And I am sorry if sometimes they might appear frightening. 2020 was not a very good year for me. Even if it gave me many things to be happy about and I am grateful for., it is also the year that took away so much from me. And starting November, it's been a period of changes all around. So there are times when I feel very lost and confused. And I don't have any friends in real life, even if that sounds unbelievable. I don't have anyone I can call and cry to the other line. And I don't really have anyone I can ask to hang out. Benefits of living in a small town, I guess. But for me my online friends always meant the world to me and it is still a friendship to me no matter the distance and the continents separating us. They are just as an important to me as any other relationship in life.

Last edited:

Chococo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
āØ­3,338,428
thx for hosting stannie, I had fun with this event, even if I was a bit too busy to write to too many people. Regardless, it was great and went to a great cause! ooh, I won something. Yay! Wondering... should I gift coco-chan with those divorce papers that you've been threatening me with...

Don't you even dare!!!! :peepoblanket: :peepoblanket: :peepoblanket:

Chococo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
āØ­3,338,428
WOW THIS DONATION IS AMAZING AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR IT, I REALLY HOPE THAT IT HELPS :heartublob:

The world is a much better and lovelier place right now. Also thank you for hosting and also everyone who wrote the ltters. It was a beautiful event.

UMJI MOODS

ģ—„ģ§€ėŠ” ė‚“ ģž„ėÆø VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
āØ­43,112,313
To: @UMJI MOODS

Submission:

Hello, Umjiiii

I wrote you something this year for the Secret Admirer game during the Valentineā€™s event, so now Iā€™m sending another one anonymously :pepesanta: Itā€™s great to see you this forum always spreading positivity! Hope you have a great year!!

- (redacted)

Dear Anon,
I hope that you will see this.
Thank you so much for all your lovely kindness. It is very deeply appreciated by me.
I hope your 2021 is full of love, good fortune and good health for you and those who are dear to you.
It is wonderful users like you that make this forum a beautiful place to be. I hope that you will be here with us for a long time.
ā¤
UMJI MOODS
To: @UMJI MOODS

Submission:

Umji, sweet soft Umji, merry Christmas chingu!

Another person I'd love to get close to, you're easily one of the nicest folks around here, and 100% totally not "the boring one" kek. Hope you have a wonderful end to the year, and let's hope 2021 is less trash than this mess huh. Love Seri bro

Thanks @Seriously . I always am happy to see a post from you on this forum. They are happy, fun, charming and interesting(never boring lol). It is no wonder a person of excellent taste like Sica chose to marry you. I hope that you and I both move past this "moment" with our good health intact. I wish you a year of the things that you most desire and deserve my friend.
Cheers in the new year.
UMJI MOODS

Baymax

(ā€¢ā€”ā€¢)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
āØ­9,400
To: @Baymax

Gift Submission:

Baymax.gif
@Chomiczewska

Chomi, what the hell :weep:
I have been too lazy with sets now so I'm going to use this gif as my dp for whenever I stop being lazy (aka forever) :weep:
Even though I'm always a pain in the butt to you, know that I always appreciate you; thank you and Happy New Year!

Gift Submission: https://hallyuplus.net/dbtech-shop/piu-piu.428/
Gift Message: Cute Piu Piu for angelic Bay <3 Happy New Year! Love, Nara

@Nara

Glad to be the Piu Piu to your Molang! Happy New Year, Nara!
Seeing your character developmentā„¢ these months has warmed my heart, may you continue to stay true to yourself :LovePar:

Submission:

Dear Baymax,

Thank you again for joining AniMa Academia! I'm hoping that in 2021 it will bring us many fun times. Well actually, regardless of that club, I would like to have more fun times with you. In addition to this letter, please accept the haiku I have humbly written you:

怌good taste in anisong
chihayafuru partner
she is wonderful怍

It's not very good, is it? HAHAHA
Wishing you had a Merry Christmas and hoping you have a Happy New Year!

Sincerely,
Vampire
@Vampire
That haiku was beautiful, and I'm laughing because I read in the voice of those readers ajsdhfa :hehe:
Happy New Year, Vampire! May 2021 be the year that AniMa rises and rival the Muskrats :sehunehh:

Submission:

Do you know that you're a god gamer? because you are. Not only that, but you are one of the best people on H+ and you've been a great teammate in both events I've been paired up with you in. I don't know how to end this letter, so happy new year, I hope 2021 treats you well. p.s. anticipate me forcing you to carry me in Genshin soon.
@Chiharu
You give me too much credit :peepoblanket: Happy New Year, Chiharu! :heartublob:
I always love being teamed up with you and I'm glad with the current event, we've been able to talk a bit more!!
P.S. You don't have to force me, I'll just invite myself into your world :poggers:

Gift Submission:

raPeOf0.png

Gift Message:

Baemax, itā€™s no secret that I am incredibly fond of you but Iā€™m not special in that regard because youā€™re a very likable individual. You are so kind and so genuine. Over the past few months, though, Iā€™ve come to realize despite our glaring differences on the surface, we actually have quite similar principles. Thatā€™s prolly why Iā€™ve never felt like misunderstanding you. I remember youā€™d once said (yes, I do remember everything - donā€™t judge me! :blobfrowns:) that you tend to be awkward that people would often mistake you for being curt and Iā€™d told you then that your ā€œawkwardnessā€ just seemed endearing to me. As chaotic that I may seem sometimes, Iā€™m not the type of person who says things carelessly so I hope you know that I very much meant it.

Alright, I need to end this before it becomes any cheesier. For this occasion, I wanted to gift you something as a thank-you and simply as a friend. I thought a steam gift card would be practical enough seeing that youā€™re a gamer (fun fact: I totally know nothing about games and even had to subtly ask Haru about it to find out what platform you guys use. The conversation ended with Haru thinking that I wanted to go down that gamerā€™s road. NEVER ALKAFJDS)

Either way, I hope this gift is okay and hope you have a wonderful New Year! And please, make it your New Yearā€™s resolution to start saying ā€œno'' to people (Iā€™m a hypocrite because Iā€™m also very bad in this regard when it comes to work but you know what I mean - we can do it :blobglares:)!

@AStan
Stannie, you!!!
684424348194570350.png
okay, I may have like, shed a tear or two, don't look at me :peepoblanket:
Thank you so much for the gift, you really didn't have to gift me something like that... but just to let you know, don't @ me when you want me to play games here because I'll be playing games elsewhere with this!!! Your plan to keep me captive and torture is no more!!! :poggers:

I'm so grateful to have met you this year, though sometimes it feels like I've known you for longer. Despite the things we talk about (our principles and whatnot), you're someone I genuinely feel comfortable around and to talk to. You always know how to read the room and be able to lift the spirit of others, and that's something that I absolutely adore about you, even in your troll-ish ways.

Thank you for being you, and being a good person to those around you. I wish nothing but the best for you because you deserve it!! :palove:

...hope I managed to catch everyone, and another big thank you, Stannie, for organising something like this and doing something for a good cause!

Last edited:
Top Bottom