EVENT+ [Delivery Phase] Gift It Forward - Dec 31st through Jan 1st

Chococo

your local superheroine Social Media
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,980,778
@Nara My sweet Nara thank you for your sweet letter and also a cute gift, I really love it~ Baby Yoda is the cutest. And also Grogu is my and Polaris' adopted baby so I am glad to have him as a gift. FUNSHIP forever!

@Saint Ren I will be honest I have not seen Haikyuu, so I went to google which character I am and I like him! Him dropping everything for fishing sounds like something I would do, hehe. XD But I am afraid you are going to have to carry me, because I still am not so good in games! And I trust you can do it! Thank you~

@OutroTearTheFirst asdiojasiosaoidjosaid Tent is still the best channel :poggers: I wish you were more active on H+, even if I understand the reasons why you are so busy and you may be distracted by other things. But that's okay. As long as you are still doing well in life! And we finally did figure it out and made our marriage official on the bot. Yay! I am glad to have you as my wife and that we can talk to each other again, my loveliest Outro :heartublob:

9b8e36bf6d2e38660e5a8e797a247869.gif

You know, Jungkook and Winwni are the 97liners, they should have more interactions with each other! So we can have gifs of them being close to each other!

@Vampire Thank you for your letter and also wish you the best of luck on your marriage with Ren! Hope you both last and have the most loving years together! Your love story is beautiful because it didn't start an outright as the love at a first sight. It blossomed and it became something special in the first day of 2021. Let's get closer to each other!

46794a689e569914cc493a4a73b26b18.gif

@ARandomFan Thank you wonderful Randy and I hope you have a wonderful 2021, love you so much <3 Finally SHINee is coming back, so it looks like 2021 be shining well for you!

My wonderful @Chomiczewska I told you once and I will say it again, you found the way to my heart and I will always love it. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS LOVELY GIFT I LOVE IT SO MUCH AND IT FEATURES THE LOVE OF MY LIFE, MY HUSBAND AND KING OF MY HEARTS, I REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE IT. THANK YOU FOR SO MUCH CUTENESS. :heartublob::heartublob::heartublob::heartublob::heartublob::heartublob::heartublob::heartublob:

e6c294916f1faa96be5525f0764ca2d7cb92bd70.gif

@Seriously May we have a CocoSeri reunion someday! Though I highly doubt it now that our company is probably bankrupt by now. And yes, I will try to go for a bike. It is my dream to learn how to drive one. I need to find a way to occupy myself during the summer. Thank you and happy 2021!

@Polaris_Tae Thank you my great wife for your sweet letter and I really hope that 2021 treats you so much better and with kindness. Since I know that you are very hard working and quite a perfectionist, please make sure you take a good care of yourself. Don't overwork. Take time if you need to. I admire you so much for always being here but you also need to catch a break once in a while and don't neglect yourself in order for the others to be happy.

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
!

To: @Saint Ren

Submission:

Dear, Ren,

Merry Christmas to you! Thank you for always being you and that you are so funny with your reactions about everything. Have an amazing year filled with love, friends, laughs and creativity! May you always be inspired and your stories attract a lot of readers. Thank you for one time you read my story and you gave me some pointers, I won't forget that for sure. You are one of a few people who believe in me. Please eat something delicious soon! One amazing thing about is that you always don't seem bothered by what others think about you and I wish I had thick skin as you do. You never lose your cool and you always fight your friends and I think that's an amazing trait to have. Because it shows how much you adore your friends and you are willing to be there for them. Stay competitive and number one on the games! Continue staying flawless and amazing! I love you mate!

-- Coco

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN3rDTAdM2o

This is why @Chococo is my love. That pedestal I am on is high and I love it

Lilac

fearless of adventure Third Place HoE Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭51,558
To: @AStan

Gift Submission: https://hallyuplus.net/dbtech-shop/savely.1069/
Gift Message: Stannie, thanks for being such a caring, kind, and generous friend <3. So glad that you had faith in us and joined the Martells. You made all these events fun and not only that you're a great leader and a listener! I appreciate you being there for me both in good and not so good times. FUNship forever <3

To: @Vampire

Submission:

To Vampy,

This year we haven’t talked much, but I still cherish the time that we have :gasppepe: I still remember when we + winter and sm would have our chats in the bots channel. I hope you and winter keep doing well this year! And thank you again for the Secret Santa gift! I was doing the first one just now :teehee: I’m having a great time with it and it’s super creative! Hope the new year treats you well, Vamp!!

Love, Outro <333

To: @Polaris_Tae

Submission:

Hellooo~ I’m glad that we started taking more! I hope that we get to continue building out friendship throughout the years! I’d like to say thank you for being apart of the H+ team and I wish that you have the best year! I hope that 2021 will be the year you get to do all that you want!

To: @Riri

Submission:

RIRIIIII!! Through all the highs and lows, you’re one of the most amazing people I’ve met. You always put your all into events and I’m glad that I know you! May we keep of lurking for a long time. Happy Holidays and may your 2021 be the year you get to do what you want!

To: @Saint Ren

Submission:

To the best “not a cult” leader. I know we didn’t really start talking to each other til recently but I’m glad that you let me into the Musketeers Club. I’ve been having so much fun talking to you and everyone else. You were hesitant at first which makes since. Who wants me in their cord? lmao. But I’m glad that you caved and let me in. May 2021 be the year you need!
Wait why does my gift to Stannie show up as anon jfkmfmf. Is it bc I used secret Santa thing :christmasblob:

D

Drew

Thank you, @Vampire! Yeah, I don't want to be a stranger. Now don't bite me. :squirtlechristmas:Happy New Year to you too!

All jokes aside, thank you once again to all of people who took a bit of their free time to send me a gift or letter. It's really appreciated. :christmasblob:

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Alright, folks, that's it! Closing notes and raffle for an orb item coming up at XX:42:sehunehh:

To: @Baymax
Gift Submission:

raPeOf0.png

Gift Message:

Baemax, it’s no secret that I am incredibly fond of you but I’m not special in that regard because you’re a very likable individual. You are so kind and so genuine. Over the past few months, though, I’ve come to realize despite our glaring differences on the surface, we actually have quite similar principles. That’s prolly why I’ve never felt like misunderstanding you. I remember you’d once said (yes, I do remember everything - don’t judge me! :blobfrowns: ) that you tend to be awkward so people would often mistake you for being curt and I’d told you then that your “awkwardness” just seemed endearing to me. As chaotic that I may seem sometimes, I’m not the type of person who says things carelessly so I hope you know that I very much meant it.

Alright, I need to end this before it becomes any cheesier. For this occasion, I wanted to gift you something as a thank-you and simply as a friend. I thought a steam gift card would be practical enough seeing that you’re a gamer (fun fact: I totally know nothing about games and even had to subtly ask Haru about it to find out what platform you guys use. The conversation ended with Haru thinking that I wanted to go down that gamer’s road. NEVER ALKAFJDS)

Either way, I hope this gift is okay and hope you have a wonderful New Year! And please, make it your New Year’s resolution to start saying “no'' to people (I’m a hypocrite because I’m also very bad in this regard when it comes to work but you know what I mean - we can do it :blobglares: )!

To: @Riri

Submission:

Ririii, thanks for writing to me perhaps the most touching letter I’ve received so far. I feel that we’ve come so far from our first meetings. I don’t know if you remember (well, who am I kidding - you take after Aki’s goldfish of a memory!), but back in February when I was playing your Sugar Rush game you’d casually pointed out how unproblematic I was. And now I’ve become a “messy Leo” in your eyes. If this ain’t character development lol

Honestly, you already said it yourself about how we’re such different individuals with vastly different interests, but somehow we still managed to bond. I’ve come to care for you a lot because, despite the aloof and tough image you’d put on, you’re such a tender and sensitive soul. You’re also incredibly intuitive. When I was going through my very dark phase just months ago, you somehow could tell even when nobody else could since I didn’t act much differently. As you’ve said, I’m not the type to express my down moments with others - it’s just very hard for me - but even when I refused to talk about it, you still insisted on doing something for me then. Small genuine gestures like that are what I cherish more than anything.

I know life is hard and I know what it’s like to be fed with your own lies constantly. I can’t live it for you, but while I’m still around I will try my best to constantly remind you that you’re amazingly made.

I want to end with this quote: “I don't think people realize how much strength it takes to pull your own self out of a dark place mentally. So if you’ve done that today or any day, I’m proud of you.”

I’m very proud of you.

-Stannie

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
For future reference, I will be signing up to ALL Secret Santas and gift exchanges next year. That being said DO NOT HESITATE to send me nitro :wow:

ME TOO

donate to a broke girl who doesn't understand the internet or grammar

thank you

llama is rich rich, ignore her :pepesanta: :eek:

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,156,699
To: @Chomiczewska

Submission:

Hellooooo!! I hope that in spite of everything that you have been doing well! I feel like we don’t talk very often and I would like to change that. I hope that 2021 will be a good year for you!
Thank you Randie :christmasblob:
If there's gonna be next team event we should join the same team 😊 I might be spamming in those gc :HidePar: dfghjk

Submission:

You're.....(insert nice word here) to play with but you're even more annoying to play against. So let's get along.

You're Haikyuu character is : Takanobu Aone

tumblr_n9qnuyDS4C1rmvjhoo10_500.gifv

What a heart moving letter Ren, I never expected such kind words :christmasblob: Thank you
And mister no eyebrows really fits me well as far as I am reading the wiki :RunPar:

Gift Submission: https://hallyuplus.net/dbtech-shop/poutine.793/
Gift Message: To my lovable and cute Hamham <3 May you never run out of fries wherever you go~ Thanks for bringing the joy to FUNship with your funny memes! Happy New Year, and I'm rooting for you to be a top gamer in 2021 as well <3

tenor.gif

Thank you Nara :LovePar: I shall annoy amuse you more in 2021 in the cord

Submission:

Dear Chomi,

Thank you for always being friendly to me since the beginning we met and that you are so caring! You are the soul of Meerkats FUNship and you always make things fun. I shared so much laugh with you and I know that I can always count on you to brighten my day. Thank you for making me laugh hard so many times I am sure that my abs grew from that, haha.. I am sure I can speak for all of us that we're so lucky to have you with us and I'm glad we met! I will always be here for you. And I hope 2021 brings you nothing but so much happiness and so many laughs and fun times! Love you!

-- Coco

R3iP1Xy.png
Heart3.gif

Thank you Coco-chan and don't worry, I will make sure to make you shredded by the end of 2021 thanks to my jokes :blushblob: Also, the screen locker is cute, Pijama7 can't go wrong :pepesanta:

Submission:

Hello, chomi! You said you would maybe want a letter/gift so I maybe am writing one for you :teeheepeepo: Hope you have a great year and hope we continue to not read the OPs of games together! (Although maybe you’ve turned a new leaf since you knew there was a word limit in Stannie’s game today :sweat:)

Love, OutroTheGamerThatDoesntRead

663470479016722434.png
sdfghjk Don't worry Outro! I'll unlearn reading just for you! :heartublob: Thank you~
Gift Submission:

0mB3WrA.png

Gift Message:

You know how we’d usually have a certain first impression on most people and then later discover they’re totally different? Well, Chomie, you’re on the other spectrum for me - you’re exactly the same person I thought you were. Although you’ve never been sweet to me (“If you weren’t ‘roode’ to me since day 1, Stannie!” Yeah yeah, whatever!), I still really enjoy your presence. If there’s one person in this forum with whom I’ve never felt a moment of awkwardness, it’d be you. This realization especially hit me when we were having a silly conversation about fries a few weeks ago. FRIES OUT OF EVERYTHING!!! Really, though, I think when a conversation about something as mundane as fries can last more than 10 minutes it’s something special lol Even as I’m writing this letter, words just seem to flow easily for me. I think it is because I’ve never had to think twice or second guess myself when talking to you. I can joke around without fearing like you’d be offended, and I can only hope it’s likewise for you as well. But in all, what I appreciate most is that you’re just very honest and simply have no hidden agenda and I like people like that. Please never change <3

Also, please frame this letter because you know I can never be sweet to you more than once a year. It’s just too much. Are you cringing right now? Yes, me too.

Aaanyhow, wishing you a wonderful New Year!

-Stannie

LD5.gif
:poggers: #ChomieFoundaSponsor2k21
I always liked talking to you too Stannie <3
On this special day you may get a kiss from me Stannie
Kiss.gif

You should frame it too :blushblob:
Also this is the perfect exemple why I wrote no messages ... Coz I can't :teehee:

Submission:

So I may or may not have sent this at the very last minute just to be chaotic towards [REDACTED] for you! Anyway, ~ Hi Chomi and merry Christmas and happy new year! This year I learned that Poland celebrates Christmas on the 24th of December instead of the 25th, which, tbh, blew my mind! and can't wait to learn even more things in 2021 as well! I hope that your Christmas was fun, even if your bedsheets gift was a flop (go get that refund skdjjkd) I think that we've had a fun year together on the forum and on discord by continuously attempting to harass stannie for all the things skdjskdk. You are the only post-2000 person that exists! I hope 2021 gives you even more chips, GOT7 finally ditching JYP & No flop presents!

:squirtlechristmas: :squirtlechristmas: :squirtlechristmas:

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif
Thank you Polaris :LovePar: I did have nice Christmas, but the bed sheets ... They were bought on the market and can't be returned :HidePar: But my mom bought me some other ones and scam kitty cats shall be "no other sheets are clean" sheets now :blushblob:
@Chomiczewska aww that's so nice thank you for the gift ;;;; i hope you have a great year chomchom, you're so adorable and fun to talk to, lowkey got sad we couldn't talk in the staff cord anymore when you left because i tend to forget to hit people up from time to time, have a great year!
:heartpar: Maybe I shall come back to staff cord just for Riri :pepesanta: We need new staff position for this tho - "H+ official hamham"
My wonderful @Chomiczewska I told you once and I will say it again, you found the way to my heart and I will always love it. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS LOVELY GIFT I LOVE IT SO MUCH AND IT FEATURES THE LOVE OF MY LIFE, MY HUSBAND AND KING OF MY HEARTS, I REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE IT. THANK YOU FOR SO MUCH CUTENESS. :heartublob::heartublob::heartublob::heartublob::heartublob::heartublob::heartublob::heartublob:

e6c294916f1faa96be5525f0764ca2d7cb92bd70.gif
Heart7.gif

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
THIS LEVEL OF PROJECTION
Ren could buy all of the Discord company! Help out an actually broke girl!! :somicry:

these lies !! I barely know how to log in. You have a season pass to DISNEY. I've never even seen Cinderella's castle

Top Bottom