Lilac

fearless of adventure Third Place HoE Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭434,908
To: @Cinnabear

Submission:

Dear Cinnabear,

I may be wrong, but I think our recent interactions in AniMa Academia have been our first? Perhaps with luck on our side, that will be just the first of many moving forward! Heh. Wishing you had a Merry Christmas and hoping you have a Happy New Year!

Sincerely,
Vampire

To: @Drew

Submission:

Dear Drew,

I didn't expect to see you post in AniMa Academia as I'm not entirely sure where you usually post around Hallyu+ to begin with, but I'm glad you did! Don't be a stranger, ya know? Heh. Wishing you had a Merry Christmas and hoping you have a Happy New Year!

Sincerely,
Vampire

To: @Nara

Submission:

Dear Nara,

Happy holiday to my most loveliest Nara and thank you for your such precious present! Thank you for always blessing with your kindness. You are so sweet and always so nice. And will always hear us out. By the way, you were born under my favorite zodiac sign ever! You are an amazing, powerful Scorpio queen. Thank you for always being so much fun to play games with and also talking to us everyday. Happy holidays and I hope that this is your best year so far! 2021 may be the very best year you have and you rise to become queen. May everything you ever wish come true for you.

Love you so much!
--Coco

EwsrVZ6.png

To: @OutroTearTheFirst

Submission:

Merry Christmas, Outro! Thank you for always being such a funny wife and congratulations on our recent third marriage! May this one finally last. I always want to be by your side and support you. Thank you for being as amazing as you are. Hope you have a fun year and full of laughs! Also hope that you are eating lots of cake recently. Wishing you everything what's the best and may 2021 be the kindest to you so far! Love you!

-- Coco

OfrSULy.png

To: @Baymax

Submission:

Do you know that you're a god gamer? because you are. Not only that, but you are one of the best people on H+ and you've been a great teammate in both events I've been paired up with you in. I don't know how to end this letter, so happy new year, I hope 2021 treats you well. p.s. anticipate me forcing you to carry me in Genshin soon.
Aww Coco thank you for the lovely wallpaper! I can tell you spent a lot of time making it. I'm so happy that I met you here. Love you too :LovePar:

Stannie

♫ All that I'm after is a life full of laughter ♫
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭624,451
To: @Chomiczewska

Submission:

Hello, chomi! You said you would maybe want a letter/gift so I maybe am writing one for you :teeheepeepo: Hope you have a great year and hope we continue to not read the OPs of games together! (Although maybe you’ve turned a new leaf since you knew there was a word limit in Stannie’s game today :sweat:)

Love, OutroTheGamerThatDoesntRead

663470479016722434.png

To: @Saint Ren

Submission:

Dear Saint Ren,

You baffle me in a lot of ways, but I find myself actually liking you all the same—and yes, I say "actually" because I didn't expect that I would, if you had asked me about it when we were still getting to know each other, haha! I have always admired your inclination for setting up fun events, or really getting into silly shenanigans like the Musketeer Football Team from the other day. Your Secret Santa gift to AKID❀KI this year was a stunning example of how much thoughtfulness you have, even if you like to pretend and hide such capabilities, and I was glad to have witnessed it. Wishing you had a Merry Christmas and hoping you have a Happy New Year!

Sincerely,
Vampire

To: @Golden

Submission:

Hi Goldie, merry Christmas! I hope that you had a great year, despite all of the challenges currently facing society and that 2021 will be even better! If you make any New Years resolutions this year, I hope that you achieve some of them! I know you said you didn't want anything but Christmas is a time for giving and I am chaotic! So I hope you can take my unwanted gift anyway. You said that letters are fine so here I am! I also have a fun gift in the form of a Santa-themed :blushblob: for you to use to your heart's content!

790635249218224159.png

To: @hatfelt

Submission:

Dear hafelt,

I've just recently started to get to know you a little better, and I really like how you're always trying to have a fun and humorous time! You'll for sure be seeing more of me in your Girl Group Gif Garden in 2021. Wishing you had a Merry Christmas and hoping you have a Happy New Year!

Sincerely,
Vampire

To: @Bchip

Submission:

Chip, I'm thankful that you joined Martell this April when we were in need of more players :poggers:I'm also glad to be part of Meerkat family with you~ You're one of the calm, intelligent, kind people here and I love how you put others before yourself at times when you didn't need to :heartublob: I enjoy playing your games the most whether or not I flop in them :christmasblob:

Your hard work and dedication as Events staff member is always appreciated! Happy Holidays!

SpotlessAllGrub-size_restricted.gif

To: @Polaris_Tae

Submission:

My dear online wife buddy, my perfect match in writing partner, Polaris_Tae,
My favorite wife and also my favorite lead! Thank you for always being there for me and helping me to brainstorm ideas when I need someone! Hope you will have a fabulous 2021 and finally get to travel New Zealand just like you wanted to! Wishing you a very happy, inspiring and creative year ahead of you and hope you get more days to take care of yourself. Please don't be so hard on yourself and make sure that you look after yourself, alright? Hope you know we're always here to hear you out! Love you with all my heart,

--Coco

xvDBdZd.png

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭624,451

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
Aki Doki, how sweet the Poki.
The sky is red and the flowers are dead
but my heart it beats for you
@Saint Ren the poetry is beautiful. I can hear William wordsworth sobbing in jealousy. Thanks for the letter woman. You are def my oldest friend here and we are like water and fire in terms of personality but we still vibe so well! You are tbh very thoughtful and caring. And I hope people discover that side of you. :LovePar:

No, I do not love you - please let go of that delusion. I just think you’re someone who is grounded, kind, and capable of great things. Despite our constant dragging of one another, we vibe well - or, in your words, “a match made in hell.” That’s really all there is to it!

You know stannie you are such a tsundere. Fjfjdjdjjd. I love you. I LOVE YOU. Thank you for being in my team and organizing this. The idea is super sweet and tbh you keep the events ship sane and on track. And we truly do vibe so wel don't we? Once upon a time I thought you would be like super cute and soft then I found out nope. You are anything but. With an awesome sense of humour, a penchant for teasing people and being ridiculously organized and dedicated to your work, you truly are awesome. I am glad we are in this team together!

@Seriously I may not celebrate Christmas but I appreciate the letter nevertheless. It is always fun to talk with you and I am so glad we became friends! I hope you, your family and titch have a wonderful year ahead!

@Chococo I am so glad we got to know each other more too! I really do enjoy chatting with you. The lock screen is gorgeous and I will definitely use it. Thanks so much! And happy new year!

@yerm Awww yermie my baby. Thanks for the lovely letter and all the gfx you make. You are super talented and very funny. Thanks for always being there for me and I hope you know I am always there for you too. I love you. Happy new year!

@Chomiczewska that's just so awesome. Rhjddhhddh I am going to use it as a reaction gif. :pandasantacookie:

@Vampire awww happy new year vampire! Ngl while we dont talk a lot I still enjoy out chats. You bring sanity to mc and are a voice of reason. I hope you, winter and your little doggies have an amazing 2021!

@ARandomFan thanks for the letter! Honestly I am so glad we hit it off. I always have so much fun talking to you and it is so wonderful to see you playing games! I hope you and Rowan have a spectacular year ahead!

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭26,430,899
@Chomiczewska These gifts are absolutely stunning! The amount of work you put into these is so touching. Each one is so thoughtful! Same to @Chococo !
Thank you llama
Heart5.gif

Yet stannie still isn't satisfied and expected me to write smt :weep:

Also @AStan, I am making one big repond post so stop complaining about me not posting :JudgyDubu:

heather

your heart's not broken, it's only growing Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,338,150
Pronouns
She/Her
Last edited:

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭624,451
To: @Riri

Submission:

Merry Christmas, Riri! Thank you for being one of my first friends on Hallyu+ and hope that you've been doing well these holidays! Also hope that you've had some days wher eyou can treat yourself to something delicious! Hope you are having a beautiful day. You are cute and very lovable, also thank you so much for being patient with me during the games when it takes me forever to respond. I enjoy talking to you and thank you for reocmmending some poetry. You are so kind! Take care and hope 2021 is successful to you! Lots of happiness to you~

--Coco

To: @Chococo

Submission:

Hi, coco-chan, you were the second letter on my list! To my dear marriage buddy and H+ loml, I shall forever be grateful of all of the support that you have given me throughout getting to know you this year on the forum, both as a member of Social Media and a regular member. If you asked me in January if I had a group that I considered to be legitimate friends on this website I would've straight up told you no. But since getting to know you and the other fellow FUNship meerkats I feel like this forum, plus our discord chat has become my second home for all think Kpop. Let's continue to be chaotic and threaten to spill all of stannie's secrets in 2021 as well!

To: @zoo

Submission:

Dear zoo,

I was happy to see you post in AniMa Academia the other day! Truthfully, I have always liked talking to you, but I guess I have just always been too shy to initiate anything one-on-one. In fact, I think I've already sent a letter like this before—maybe for an event?—so that is somewhat embarrassing. But that's okay, that's okay! You're a nice person that deserves to have letters be written for. Wishing you had a Merry Christmas and hoping you have a Happy New Year!

Sincerely,
Vampire

To: @Chomiczewska
Gift Submission:

0mB3WrA.png

Gift Message:

You know how we’d usually have a certain first impression on most people and then later discover they’re totally different? Well, Chomie, you’re on the other spectrum for me - you’re exactly the same person I thought you were. Although you’ve never been sweet to me (“If you weren’t ‘roode’ to me since day 1, Stannie!” Yeah yeah, whatever!), I still really enjoy your presence. If there’s one person in this forum with whom I’ve never felt a moment of awkwardness, it’d be you. This realization especially hit me when we were having a silly conversation about fries a few weeks ago. FRIES OUT OF EVERYTHING!!! Really, though, I think when a conversation about something as mundane as fries can last more than 10 minutes it’s something special lol Even as I’m writing this letter, words just seem to flow easily for me. I think it is because I’ve never had to think twice or second guess myself when talking to you. I can joke around without fearing like you’d be offended, and I can only hope it’s likewise for you as well. But in all, what I appreciate most is that you’re just very honest and simply have no hidden agenda and I like people like that. Please never change <3

Also, please frame this letter because you know I can never be sweet to you more than once a year. It’s just too much. Are you cringing right now? Yes, me too.

Aaanyhow, wishing you a wonderful New Year!

-Stannie

LD5.gif

Top Bottom