Don't ever drag the whole Sewol Ferry incident into Wonho's mess...

ValerieKMY96

Malaysia's National Adik Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,695
tenor.gif

These mf children on twitter and ig are defending Wonho which I found nothing wrong with, until they started to drag the whole Sewol Ferry incident because they think Wonho's mess is a "political cover-up" for that tragedy. Pls don't ask for the tweets cause I'm way too embarrassed to post them rn. These clowns are doing way more than actual antis to drag the rest of the group down istg...

rananicolee

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭186,625
That's what has happened ever since the tragedy happened.
TOP's scandal? Sewol cover up.
Other scandals? Sewol cover up.
Seungri/YG? Yep. Sewol cover up.

Which is hilarious becauuuuusssssssssseeeee the news that got released IS being talked about. In all honesty, every Korean english language news site that I check is not talking about Wonho in the capacity they think. Headlines: North Korea launching missiles. Something about Samsung's new plan. And other things.

ValerieKMY96

Malaysia's National Adik Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,695
That's what has happened ever since the tragedy happened.
TOP's scandal? Sewol cover up.
Other scandals? Sewol cover up.
Seungri/YG? Yep. Sewol cover up.

Which is hilarious becauuuuusssssssssseeeee the news that got released IS being talked about. In all honesty, every Korean english language news site that I check is not talking about Wonho in the capacity they think. Headlines: North Korea launching missiles. Something about Samsung's new plan. And other things.
I just wish ifans would get their head outta their asses and realize s.korea doesn't revolve around idols, the sewol incident is a huge tragedy that caused hundreds of deaths and not something to be used for their own nonsense conspiracy theories.

Top Bottom