[enter-talk/naver] THEY CONFIRMED THE RIGGING

Baal

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭96,320
of all the people to mention.. they mention yujin?? did they not watch pd48??
she didn't just randomly rise.. she was trending before pd48 even aired and she was number 2 for like 3-4 episodes??
I don't really trust Netizenbuzz in this though, they always seem to pick the negative comments about IZ*ONE (I mean, I know they always do that lol, but it's pretty obvious when it comes to Iz*one) even though Koreans are pretty positive about the line-up.
Well, what a mess, really...if they are going to reveal for S4, finish Produce by revealing every seasons then

And why mention Yujin, she wasn't the most obvious one and was already really popular since the beginning.
If you watched, you'd know that Yujin is one of the most obvious manipulated. She was already in decline, so she got into a controversy over her speech. In the penultimate episode she was at 16th and on a downward trend. In the last episode it would be worse for her as she would have her votes divided with Wonyoung.

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭29,735
MNET is at fault but the members have nothing to do with it, revealing it will just humilliate them and posibly harm their carees, a lot of the members mentioned are minors, do they really need to make them feel like delincuents? MNET should be investigated not only for their contests

Pyron

The Blue Lightning Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,423,330
Waiting for #NotMyIZONE and #NotMyX1

Being more serious, I think the best outcome is just keep the groups and give a proper compensation to everyone who lost opportunities with this manipulation and MNET gets a huge fine so they don't do this again. Evil editing is bad enough.

Queen of the Clouds

Lurker Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭860
If you watched, you'd know that Yujin is one of the most obvious manipulated. She was already in decline, so she got into a controversy over her speech. In the penultimate episode she was at 16th and on a downward trend. In the last episode it would be worse for her as she would have her votes divided with Wonyoung.
That doesn't mean that her fans couldn't have rallied together at the last minute. Chaewon is the most obvious manipulation. She never ranked top 12 even once. At least Yujin was top 12 majority of the season.

Lilac

fearless of adventure Third Place HoE Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭725,908
i'm not ready for the drama.

Baal

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭96,320
That doesn't mean that her fans couldn't have rallied together at the last minute. Chaewon is the most obvious manipulation. She never ranked top 12 even once. At least Yujin was top 12 majority of the season.
Fans of all candidates gathered to vote in the final.
You have to see the context, she used to rankea at first because she already had a strong fanbase, because she made CF's and was a backstage dancer (she even had articles about it). When other candidates had fanbases created their downward trend began.
Her situation was no longer good when she still had the votes shared with Wonyoung, and her growing up after they were split makes no sense.

PS: Before anyone says anything, I like her being part of Izone, I'm just stating a fact. She is currently one of the hardest working girls in the group, she is part of the Kr line that really strives to learn Japanese (come on, some in the group even after a year have Japanese almost the same level as in the Produce era), she sends mobanes daily, and her performance has improved a lot since debut (who watched remember that in Produce her expressions were a problem, yeah Hyewon, I speak of you)

Last edited:

Queen of the Clouds

Lurker Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭860
Fans of all candidates gathered to vote in the final.
You have to see the context, she used to rankea at first because she already had a strong fanbase, because she made CF's and was a backstage dancer (she even had articles about it). When other candidates had fanbases created their downward trend began.
Her situation was no longer good when she still had the votes shared with Wonyoung, and her growing up after they were split makes no sense.

PS: Before anyone says anything, I like her being part of Izone, I'm just stating a fact. She is currently one of the hardest working girls in the group, she is part of the Kr line that really strives to learn Japanese (come on, some in the group even after a year have Japanese almost the same level as in the Produce era), she sends mobanes daily, and her performance has improved a lot since debut (who watched remember that in Produce her expressions were a problem, yeah Hyewon, I speak of you)

I guess we'll just have to see when the votes are all revealed then won't we?

Top Bottom