EVENTS TEAM Eventopia - Events Trainee Promotion! Come congratulate our trainees!

A

Aerith

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭105,333
589106048506527756.gif

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,584,299
Specific post :wootonew: I wasn't even looking past the 1st post in all threads I checked, good thing I never checked this one yet

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭40,660
Pronouns
she/her
well that question was kinda rude for me bc posts dont seem to load for me lduhddsjdsj only gifs

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
The Three Eventairies remembered what the child at the swamp and took out the pendant. All three of them held the pendant and wished with all their heart, "Please help us wake the Queens and save Eventopia."
The Pendant glowed and then a light emerged from within Shopana. The monster froze and then disappeared.

The Queens were awake.

The three eventairies bowed as they heard the sound of footsteps.
"Your Highnesses, we have been sent to wake you up. Eventopia is in danger."

The queens looked at one another and then summoned a magical circle which took them all to Eventopia.
The village's barriers were being attacked by Rinoan and cracks had appeared. The guardians and all of the other eventairies were sending out spells to combat Rinoan but it didn't seem enough to hold Rinoan back. The Queens called out to their people.

"Come our beloved eventairies. Just your individual magic alone is not enough to defeat Rinoan. But if we combine all of our powers, It will be enough to not just defeat Rinoan but even cleanse her heart."

You see, the Eventairies had something no one else had. The reason why they could create such powerful magic was simple. They were united. Their individual powers is not great enough to defeat a powerful sorceress but when they combine that power, they could not just defeat one sorceress but many others. Their power was in their unity and their genuine love for each other.

So all the Eventaries held hands and then they chanted a simple spell, "By the power given to us by Maginashi, we banish the darkness in your heart."
A purple light emanated from the eventairies and blinded Rinoan. She screamed as it covered her and her dragon. The light then faded leaving Rinoan and her dragon unconscious on the ground.

You got it! You win 15,000 coins!

Final round at xx.11

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
Final Round

When Rinoan woke up she found herself in front of the Queens. She realized what she had done and kneeled to ask forgiveness. The Queens listened to her repent and then brought forward an ørb. Rinoan's eyes widened in surprise as she saw the glistening white orb. The queen's smiled and spoke.
"Your soul has been cleansed Rinoan, It is now pure and free from darkness. You are the most powerful sorceress in the world. Use your magic for the good of the world, not for its ruin." They then gifted her the ørb and Rinoan looked at it and then returned it back.

"What I did was wrong, your highnesses. I must repent before I become worthy of the ørb. I will strive to do good and help the world and then if you deem me worthy, you can gift it to me."

The queens smiled and nodded before bidding goodbye to Rinoan and her dragon. They then called for a meeting in the Village square. All the eventairies gathered before the Queens.
"Today, we protected Eventopia together against a force that could have crippled us. But alas we would have been unable to do it without the help of three of our bravest Eventairies. Rektina, Soozerbell and Ririwinkle, you volunteered to go on a dangerous journey when no one else volunteered. You worked together when facing problems and was able to cross bridges that threatened to stop you. You were always there for those who needed a helping hand. You truly were able to not just save Eventopia but make it become stronger. Therefore we have decided that all three of you will now be promoted to guardians of the Village."

All the eventairies cheered for Rektina, Soozerbell and Ririwinkle and the Queens organized a celebration that would last for 3 whole weeks. Eventopia was going to be in safe hands thanks to the new guardians.

I hope you were paying attention to the story. Answer the following questions.

1. What were the names of the first 2 guardians of the city?

2. What is the Name of the Swamp?
3. When Rinoan saw an orb for the first time, what was the colour of the orb?
4. What was the spell the Eventairies used to defeat Rinoan?

5. What does Shopana smell like?

All answers need to be in one post. You cannot edit your post.

The first user to answer all questions correctly will receive 15,000 coins.

Round ends at xx.18

Top Bottom