Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭37,450
Pronouns
She/Her
would me answering right or wrong make any difference

I will be the reason starks get 4th
It’s individual and you guys have team members that are snapping so no you won’t be the reason if you do get fourth
:heartpar:

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
Results

A. You take a sip of your wine and refuse to share a secret. The others look at you with annoyance and call you out on being too secretive and haughty. You become annoyed and call them a bunch of blabbering fools. Before long, coupled with the fact that everyone has had too much wine, a fight breaks out in the Room and punches are thrown. You throw a punch at Torrhen and you break his jaw. In retaliation someone (you are not quite sure who) breaks a bottle of wine over your head. The next day when you wake up, you are met by a doctor who treats you for the concussion and a very angry Visenya who rebukes you for being 'irresponsible'. -2

B. You take a sip of your wine and then find yourself giggling as you remember a secret you hold dear to your soul. When the others ask you, what is it that makes you giggle. You tell them about your collection of human skulls, all wrapped in ribbon and cared for-by you- every night. You even give them a kiss before heading to bed, you proclaim. Due to the copious amounts of wine drunk, the others found the story to be funny but untrue. However they still laughed and Loren Lannister even shared about his secret collection of rocks. Everyone had a jolly good time and the next day no one remembered about the skulls or the rocks. +2

C. You take a sip of your wine and smile fondly. Well it was no secret to be honest, you are much more fond of Rhaenys than Visenya. Rhaenys smells like a rose garden by the ocean. She is sweet and kind. She is more beautiful than anything else in the world. Her eyes could put even Lilacs to shame. And then there is Visenya. She snores, you claim, and her farts smell like cabbages. The whole room erupts in laughter and everything seems fine until you wake up next day and you see Visenya in your room. She comes over and gives you a tight slap. You don't know why she did it. But you have a feeling you deserve it. 0
If you are wondering, yes the king in question is Aegon Targaryen the 1st. He married his sisters.

カカロット, mervuty, Kim Yohan, ZikyungDerp, Turtle, Beefy, chiharu, AStan, OutroTearTheFirst all said the right answer and get 2 points!

Mina, Seriously, boo, sm maid, Skönt, Baymax, MVSica, WithJuyeon, Chomiczewska, wonwoo, Mimi, ScarletRose, Nara all picked the neutral choice and get nothing!

sandwich, öøö, GoldenDivas , full sun, Winter Air , greenleaf, Vampire, aquamaraqua all picked the choice of ignorance get -2 points!

Next round at xx.10

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭977,717
i just hit the "preview" button when id idn't even have a post to post

Top Bottom