instead of next to the bed collection you can be in the bed
700374821959106981.png

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
Round 8

You are the daughter of a Lord, you have everything you could possibly need in the middle age. From the finest silks and jewelry to the best education in all of the land. But what you want most is something simple. Well someone. You look out into the courtyard and see the handsome soldier you have been secretly courting for the past 6 months. How wonderful would it be if you could marry him and gaze into those chestnut brown eyes until you breathe you last? Before you could get lost in your day dream, you are called down to meet your father. He tells you that the Lord of a powerful house wishes to make you his wife.

Do you?

A. Agree to marry the lord but elope with the handsome soldier before the wedding.
B. Tell your father you are in love with someone else and refuse to marry the Lord.
C. Forget about the soldier and marry the Lord.

Submit your answer via the form below

Time until xx.16

Aki I answered B

you sent the answer late so it couldn't be accepted. sorry. :feelsblankie:

D

DR. K💉M 👄

Round 8

You are the daughter of a Lord, you have everything you could possibly need in the middle age. From the finest silks and jewelry to the best education in all of the land. But what you want most is something simple. Well someone. You look out into the courtyard and see the handsome soldier you have been secretly courting for the past 6 months. How wonderful would it be if you could marry him and gaze into those chestnut brown eyes until you breathe you last? Before you could get lost in your day dream, you are called down to meet your father. He tells you that the Lord of a powerful house wishes to make you his wife.

Do you?

A. Agree to marry the lord but elope with the handsome soldier before the wedding.
B. Tell your father you are in love with someone else and refuse to marry the Lord.
C. Forget about the soldier and marry the Lord.

Submit your answer via the form below

Time until xx.16

you sent the answer late so it couldn't be accepted. sorry. :feelsblankie:
Bc I couldn't find your post at all for a while TT

Top Bottom