MINI+ [FINISHED] Battle of Wits

Golden

H+ Socialite
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,954,336
y'all talking about money but

"You are the daughter of a Lord, you have everything you could possibly need in the middle age. From the finest silks and jewelry to the best education in all of the land."

sdfjhd
Yeah but if you marry the soldier daddy can have him killed and marry you off to the lord anyway

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭79,010
Pronouns
she/her
the way i need to go somewhere rn but aki's gonna post the results any min
695677943443095624.png

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭828,317
i don't understand y'all @ing at me about marrying the solider

i was talking to people marrying the lord specifically for money sdkfjdh

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
Results

A. You agree to marry the lord and your father prepares a grand wedding. You are given expensive gifts which you carefully pack in a carriage. Two nights before your wedding, you and the handsome soldier elope, taking all your jewelry and gifts with you. You travel by boat to essos where you pawn some of the gifts and jewelry and live a life of luxury while staring into chestnut brown eyes. +2

B. This is the middle age, it's rich of you to think your father cares about your opinion. Marriages are not for love, he tells you, they are for political alliances. He locks you up in the castle and sends out men to capture the soldier who promptly loses his head. You are then forced into an unhappy marriage with a lord you now despise. -2

C. You decide to forget about your whirlwind love story with the soldier and agree to marry the Lord. You have a grand wedding and are then whisked away to your husband's city. As you bid goodbye to the place you called home, you spot the handsome guard looking at you forlorn. You turn away and wipe a tear. There are no chestnuts in your future. Just sad, disappointing grapes and cheese. 0

MVSica, Skönt, Chomiczewska all picked the right answer and get 2 points!

カカロット, mervury, boo, ZikyungDerp, Mimi, Mina, Kim Yohan, aquamaraqua, Vampire, ScarletRose, wonwoo, Beefy, Greenleaf , chiharu, Turtle, Dr. Disinfecta, GoldenDivas, Winter Air , Baymax, AStan, OutroTearTheFirst all picked the neutral choice and get nothing!

WithJuyeon, Seriously, Nara, öøö, sandwich, full sun, sm maid all picked the choice of ignorance and get -2 points!

Next round at xx.24

Top Bottom