MINI+ [FINISHED] Battle of Wits

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭998,250
So anyway... Can we talk 'bout why Aki is wrong for punishing me after trying to save the cow...
AbleFavorableAnchovy-size_restricted.gif
the real question that needs answering! I should not be punished for trying to save a flippin' cow

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
i am screaming. Sorry guys!

This is the results for the tie breaker round. The winners don't change. dyhdijlsdfmd

A. You knock the door and go inside your neighbour's house. Everyone looks surprised and your neighbour hurriedly tries to hide something. You proclaim you know that they have something valuable but illegal and if they do not share at least 50 percent of the item with you, you will inform the king. The neighbour looks on in horror before agreeing to let you have half of the item. He requests you to come with him to the room so he can give the item to you. You follow him into the room and he gives you a crate filled with moonshine. Your eye widen in amazement as you look at the bottles worth hundreds of gold coins. You are so taken by the bottles, you don't notice the hammer coming towards the back of your head. -2

B. As the clock strikes midnight, you try to sneak in to your neighbour's house. You are able to get in through a loose window and you make your way down the dark corridor. You peep into a room and spot your neighbour fast asleep. Everything seems well. You smirk as you search the house. It takes a little hunting but you finally find a crate hidden in a room. It is filled with bottles of moonshine. You try to carry the crate but it is too heavy. You look around the room and find a sack which you carefully fill with the bottles. It takes a few trips but you are able to steal all the loot. Knowing full well, that your neighbour might come to search your home, you dig a hole in the garden and bury the crate. Your quick thinking helps you evade your neighbour and successfully make a fortune for yourself. +2

C. You decide that illegal goods should be reported and report what you hear to the king. Sure enough, the very next day, soldiers make a visit to your neighbour's house and takes the neighbour, the crate and all of its contents with them. You don't gain anything but your morality helps you sleep better at night. Your neighbour however is executed for his crimes. 0

@OutroTearTheFirst @Skönt @Aquamaraqua @ZikyungDerp

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
results.png

Thanks everyone who played! We had 33 players sign up for this game... which is unprecedented. In my entire time as a game host for more than 2 years, I've never had that many people sign up for a game! So I thank you all with the bottom of my heart for playing and i truly hope you had fun!
I know the game could have been exhausting and stressful and I am really sorry if you didn't enjoy it. Also forgive for any mistakes i made. :TzuyuKek:
Coming up with the situations were a bit hard as I wanted to thematically tie them together so nearly all the situations were either Got or Middle Age themed. I tried to fit answers as to how they play out irl and in game of thrones. Only a few questions were game of thrones related. There is a fair share of luck in the game but I tried to include logic as much as i could. If it didn't seem like it, i am really sorry. I am always open to improving as a host so if you find anything of concern or areas where i could improve on, please let me know.

Anyway the game went on for more than 3 hours so all the prizes have been increased. Yay!
And now without further ado, let's get to the rankings!

In House rankings, Third place is...
House Targaryen with 10 points scored by @ZikyungDerp ! Congratulations! You get 2150 Gold!

Second place is...

House Lannister with 12 points scored by both @OutroTearTheFirst and @Skönt! Congratulations! You get 2800 Gold!

First place is...
House Martell with 14 points scored by @Chomiczewska ! Congratulations! You get 3400 Gold!

For participating, House Stark gets 600 Gold!

Individual scores are as follows-

1st place - @Chomiczewska. You get 4.5 orbs, 45k coins, 40 Elite Gamer Points!
2nd place - @OutroTearTheFirst. You get 3.5 orbs, 35k coins, 30 Elite Gamer Points!
3rd place - @Skönt. You get 2.5 orbs, 25k coins, 20 Elite Gamer Points!

Everyone else gets 50k coins, 7 Elite Gamer Points!

Once again, thank you all for playing!

Last edited:
Top Bottom