MINI+ [FINISHED] Battle of Wits

ZikyungDerp

Khaleesi of House Targaryen Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭537,060
Thank you for the game @AKID❀KI (and @Riri and @soozie for helping!) I had the most fun I remember having in a forum game :wow: I hope this game gets included again next year!

Thank you House Targaryen for working hard!! I'm so proud of how many of you showed up and played for our house, the Fire Fam truly is the best :weep:

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,589,099
Ready.gif

Thank you for hosting Aki :heartublob: It was super fun~
I amma go continue my bath now sksk

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭798,250
Thank you @AKID❀KI for hosting as well as @Riri and @soozie for helping out! This was my first proper forum game ever and I really enjoyed it(except for that darn stubborn cow!)!

Congrats to the winners and all other participants!

Targs, we move forward onto the next event!

If anyone does the calculations, or if the spreadsheet leaks lol, the person with the least points hit me up for the 20k coins I promised!

Golden

H+ Socialite
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,954,336
Thank you @AKID❀KI for hosting as well as @Riri and @soozie for helping out! This was my first proper forum game ever and I really enjoyed it(except for that darn stubborn cow!)!

If anyone does the calculations, or if the spreadsheet leaks lol, the person with the least points hit me up for the 20k coins I promised!
Same with my 30k kids

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164

Same with my 30k kids
here you go!

Top Bottom