GAME+ [FINISHED] Christmas Cart// Results are out

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
tjXrLbC.png

The game is over. Thank you everyone for submitting! It was a joy to host this game. I loved seeing all your submissions and your explanations for them! Many of you made lovely carts that would have absolutely delighted Hyelin, Benjamin and Preeti if they existed. Also do remember that if you didn't win it doesn't you are bad at selecting gifts. You are really good at it. It just happened that your presents may have been similar to what others submitted or you didn't have enough time to find them or another reason. You are still awesome and talented. So thank you all for playing once again!

Without further ado, let's get to the results!

There were 5 judges for this game and three categories for each person. The categories that the entries were being judged on were Suitability, Creativity and Originality. So how much did the winners score?

In 3rd place with 381 points is...

1229.jpg

@OutroTearTheFirst ! Congratulations!

In 2nd place with 405 points is...

28.jpg

@BlueNose ! Congratulations!

In 1st place with 406 points is....

384.jpg

@rosie! Congratulations!

Prizes are as follows
rosie - 30 elite points, 30K PC, 3 orbs + 260 coals
BlueNose - 20 elite points, 20K PC, 2 orbs + 200 coals
OutroTearTheFirst - 10 elite points, 10K PC, 1 orbs + 135 coals each

Lira, Baymax, Byulharangbona, Chomiczewska, wonwoo, Saint Renjun, Withjuyeon, miatheikonic, Dr. Satan, Kimbo, ScarletRose, Stinkerbell, Bchip, Yuki - 5 elite points, 2.5K PC, no orbs + 40 coals each

The scoresheet is below. You can see your scores and remarks there. All submissions are in the link below the score sheet. If you want any clarifications pm me. Thank you all for playing! Love you all and I hope you have an amazing day! Merry Christmas!!!

You can see the scoresheet here.

You can see the submissions here.
@BlueNose @Stinkerbell @Baymax @Chomiczewska @WithJuyeon @Yuki @lira @Kimbo @Bchip @Dr. Satan @ByulHarangBona @miatheikonic @wonwoo @OutroTearTheFirst @Saint Renjun @ScarletRose @rosie

Last edited:
Top Bottom