EVENT+ [FINISHED] Escape the Sewers | Oct 19th @ 3pm EDT / Oct 20th @ 4am KST

Riri

are you falling in love? i've a feeling you are VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223
btw is there a thread with a schedule for all the games that will be hosted this month
There will be a thread here about the games that will be hosted this week coming up soon!
You can ask here to be added to the notification squad and receive notifications about new games!

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
btw is there a thread with a schedule for all the games that will be hosted this month

Here is a schedule for this week's games, the schedule for next week's games will be posted at some point this weekend, Game sign ups are usually posted the night before a game

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Finally a game in my timezone on a weekend that I can't sign up for :wootonew:

Waitlist pls.

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
SMu/waitlist pls. Why are sign up threads posted while asians are sleeping :somicry:

D

DR. K💉M 👄

SMu/waitlist pls. Why are sign up threads posted while asians are sleeping :somicry:
While we try our best to cater to the players by hosting at a time that is suitable for most, we often have to wake up late nights or host in between real life schedules to do so. As for signups, its will be extremely difficult for some of us to wake up at odd hours just to post them, and it often clashes with our real life schedules too. But we will still try, I hope you all can understand the host's side too ;]
However, we are also trying to tweak some of our games and increase the player list to include as many as we can :shablob:

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
While we try our best to cater to the players by hosting at a time that is suitable for most, we often have to wake up late nights or host in between real life schedules to do so. As for signups, its will be extremely difficult for some of us to wake up at odd hours just to post them, and it often clashes with our real life schedules too. But we will still try, I hope you all can understand the host's side too ;]
However, we are also trying to tweak some of our games and increase the player list to include as many as we can :shablob:
Thanks for the reply!

Top Bottom