GAME+ [FINISHED] Half A Heart - Check out the lockets on page 3!

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭99,133
sPfPJRqm_o.png

In the next few posts, you can find the beautiful submissions of our 9 teams.

Please check them all out and give everyone a reaction for their amazing efforts.

Also, if anyone wants to change their lockets color, background color, resize for a sig, etc., let me know and I'll update it for you

Enjoy the gallery!

:wow:

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭99,133
FRANDAE AND CHU

uOpCFwnO_o.png

Special Note from team:
So for our entry in this competition we wanted to represent true love with an iconic OTP we both love; Reese and Cyrus from Animal Crossing (the Spanish names are Al and Paca, I know, shocking and original lmao). Anyways a bit of context: "According to Reese, she and Cyrus met as they made eye contact when he drove by on his motorcycle, which consequently caused him to crash into an ice-cream truck. Reese took him to the emergency room, and they've been together ever since. " That is why we used ice creams as the main object of the backgrounds. We also tried to make it more cohesive by doing a three-color gradient that looked like it came across both pendants and united them.

BOTH SIDES
(no locket)
7zeaJZl6_o.png

LEFT SIDE
BaSw9gO.png

RIGHT SIDE
Hcf17Te.png

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭99,133
BLUENOSE AND YERIMMIE

6U4YCFH6_o.png

Special Note from team:
We chose to do the compass locket design as we felt we could best fit our ideas into that shape. We both thought of doing a more vintage locket design, like 19th-century style, would be awesome so we haven't got any photos in our locket. The locket has a quote from A Midsummer Night's Dream about love and two locks of the lover's hair in it - super romantic!

BOTH SIDES
(no locket)
SfDaaEQQ_o.png

LEFT SIDE
locket-game.png

RIGHT SIDE
half-2.png

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭99,133
MIATHEIKONIC AND BEEFY

cnowgdAa_o.png

Special Note from team:
"Let's go to the tip of the sky" is a quote from "Giddy Up", the Boyz song, the group in which Zac has gotten me into and since then it became our love anthem

BOTH SIDES
(no locket)
6aQjVuiT_o.png

LEFT SIDE
THrxMky-3.png

RIGHT SIDE
editchoc.png

Chu

୨୧ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,217,698
I'm so glad I didn't enter, these designs snap so hard, I love the Compass one by @sm maid and @Turtle , Chu snapped as well with that 3d one, and @BlueNose and @yerimmie with one of my all time fave quotes
for real i love yerms and blue's, making a whole vintage locket with locks of hair inside i- wig

Top Bottom