GAME+ [FINISHED] Music Station || Winners announced

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600
IF YOU WANT A 7TH ROUND PLEASE UPVOTE THIS POST, IF NOT THEN USE THE ANGRY REACTION
Here are the results

1. Iginari Tohoku San - re;star @abra
119 points

2. One Ok Rock - In the Stars @tironi10
80 points

3. Mellow Mellow - Waning Moon @molleux
105 points

4. Yaosobi - Racing into the Night @AKID❀KI
158 points

5. 赤い公園 (Akai kouen)- yumeutsutsu @Yuki
117 points

6. ZUTOMAYO - Saturn @Chomiczewska
112 points

7. 22/7 - kimi wa moon @Some
86 points

8. MUCC - Spica @Lurkette
78 points

9. Mafumafu - Hazy Moon @Chiharu
122 points

10. Fuchigami Mai - Rainbow Planet @anh
120 points

11. Yorushika - Just a Sunny Day for You @OutroTearTheFirst
166 points

12. Aoi Teshima - Kiseki no Hoshi @Chococo
52 points but it is too old therefore 0 points

13. WATWING - Shooting Star @Baymax
113 points

14. SCANDAL - Tsuki 「月」(Moon) @Belrockangel
131 points

15. Anna Takeuchi - SUNKISSed girl @Beefy
142-5 points for not voting

16. perfume - challenger @BlueNose
96 points but it doesn't ft the theme therefore 0 points​
hold on. how does my song not fit the theme? you said it it could have references in the mv no?
edit: nmv, i just cant read. you said no to mv references

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600
Since the deadline has passed I can finally say that I was pleasantly surprised by the old man song (MUCC - Spica). I ended up ranking it second!

And, uh, was the astronomy connection with Perfume's Challenger supposed to be the disaster-struck Challenger space shuttle?
honestly i have no idea. it just looked like they were space and with stars :Slime:

S

Some

Time to get into uru i guess i literraly no nothing about her except she did a song or performance with lisa but i know she got popular recently so i hope i find good songs. I wish we werent assigned artists there goes my wish of promoting amazrashi but this is still fun so i don't mind. I'm really jelous of the ones doing aimyon,yoasobi,kenshi, rampage,higedan,arashi,sekai,lisa,mga,yoroshika because they'll probably have it easy due to the artists popularity especially those that got
yoasobi,kenshi,higedan those are the people that i personally listen to alot especially kenshi
roeol i got to know her because of this game, never heard of vaundy ( but it seems familiar ) and mosawo or rinne. I know novelbright's name because a former idol was in their one of their latest mv's

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Time to get into uru i guess i literraly no nothing about her except she did a song or performance with lisa but i know she got popular recently so i hope i find good songs. I wish we werent assigned artists there goes my wish of promoting amazrashi but this is still fun so i don't mind. I'm really jelous of the ones doing aimyon,yoasobi,kenshi, rampage,higedan,arashi,sekai,lisa,mga,yoroshika because they'll probably have it easy due to the artists popularity especially those that got
yoasobi,kenshi,higedan those are the people that i personally listen to alot especially kenshi
roeol i got to know her because of this game, never heard of vaundy ( but it seems familiar ) and mosawo or rinne. I know novelbright's name because a former idol was in their one of their latest mv's
You don't have to post a song by the artist you were assigned. It's only if you want the bonus points.

❤️❤️❤️

your heart's not broken, it's only growing
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭39,100
Pronouns
She/Her
This is the best explanation I wrote in my life, I'd like fries for effort :christmasblob:
raw

S

Some

hmm

oh wait I forgot this version was worse

It really, really was. :stonemin:

excuuuze meeeee !! :olafdisgust: it has one piece in it i haven't heard the original but just by having one piece included somehow it makes this a gazzillion times better you don't know how many people were jelous of arashi cuz of this me included on top of the list of course ah my onepi heart :tears:

Lurkette

Trainee Translation Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭495,789
excuuuze meeeee !! :olafdisgust: it has one piece in it i haven't heard the original but just by having one piece included somehow it makes this a gazzillion times better you don't know how many people were jelous of arashi cuz of this me included on top of the list of course ah my onepi heart :tears:

I mean I guess you could watch it on mute and it might be fine.

Top Bottom