GAME+ [FINISHED] Scavenger Hunt | June 24th @ 5PM UTC / 1PM EDT / 2AM KST (25th)

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭258,150
Make sure you guys post the image of your username and 'Happy Hallyuversary+!" on a piece of card/paper/etc before the game begins!
IMG_20210624_021440.jpg

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭11,427,232
Can't believe Baymax is making me expose my sloppy handwriting...also, I made a typo, but just pretend you don't see that

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,550

Did everyone decide to be friendless, nobody wants to help each other out except for Toast and Lurkette? :uwot:

@boo @Chiharu @Chomiczewska @soozie @Bchip @BianTwo @Bellamy @𝕋☹𝔸𝕊𝕋 @Lurkette @Churro @Nara @OutroTearTheFirst

The Hunt will open in ~30 minutes and will close in 24 hours, so choose any time between then to start your hunt.
I've also made a countdown HERE for when the hunt ends.

When you are ready to start...
1. Create a PM titled 'Scavenger Hunt - [Username]' and include Baymax and Stannie.

2. A host will ask if you are ready, and if you are, you respond back to them.
If you are in a team, please state if your teammate will join later and you agreed to start without them.

3. A host will give you the list of items to find and your time will start then.

Remember you only have 2 hours to attempt the hunt, and you must find at least 5 items or you won't be eligible for the prizes at the end.

Please ensure that the sign you made with your username is visible when taking the photo of the item(s), and that you post all the items you found in ONE post.

My (Baymax) online status will be shown, so if you're unsure if I'm about or not, you can check out the members online widget at the bottom of the forum or HERE.

Good luck, have fun, and remember if you are stuck you can ask around for help from non-players!

:peepopbirthday:

Last edited:

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,169,849
I have a question :youdontsay: This is only picture hunt right? No hunting for things on forum like during campulus?

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,550
About that...I left the sign in the salon last night. I think someone threw it :LOL:

I have to make another one and show it here ?
asjkfhadfjs it's alright, you don't have to post it here again, it was just to check that you could take photos.
But you need a sign when taking photos so make sure you make another!

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,550
THE HUNT IS NOW OPEN!

@boo @Chiharu @Chomiczewska @soozie @Bchip @BianTwo @Bellamy @𝕋☹𝔸𝕊𝕋 @Lurkette @Churro @Nara @OutroTearTheFirst

Please read this post for the information you need to know:​

Did everyone decide to be friendless, nobody wants to help each other out except for Toast and Lurkette? :uwot:

The Hunt will open in ~30 minutes and will close in 24 hours, so choose any time between then to start your hunt.
I've also made a countdown HERE for when the hunt ends.

When you are ready to start...
1. Create a PM titled 'Scavenger Hunt - [Username]' and include Baymax and Stannie.

2. A host will ask if you are ready, and if you are, you respond back to them.
If you are in a team, please state if your teammate will join later and you agreed to start without them.

3. A host will give you the list of items to find and your time will start then.

Remember you only have 2 hours to attempt the hunt, and you must find at least 5 items or you won't be eligible for the prizes at the end.

Please ensure that the sign you made with your username is visible when taking the photo of the item(s), and that you post all the items you found in ONE post.

My (Baymax) online status will be shown, so if you're unsure if I'm about or not, you can check out the members online widget at the bottom of the forum or HERE.

Good luck, have fun, and remember if you are stuck you can ask around for help from non-players!

:peepopbirthday:

Top Bottom