GAME+ [FINISHED] The A-List Stylist Club

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
D @Bchip

Al5vlZz.png

As a gay men, i decided to go for an LGBTQ+ inspired look. To be more precise, a pride jeans dream.

- First of all, a Born This Way jacket because that song is a morden LGBTQ+ anthem and because Lady Gaga! Her carreer and her message have a huge impact on the LGBTQ+ youth.

- Then i decided for a white shirt with a Marsha P Johnson print. Marsha was a black trans woman, drag-queen and one of the first LGBTQ+ activists. She is the founder of the Gay Liberation Front, an group formed in 1969 after a brutal police raid on the Stonewall Inn, a gay bar in New York. This is considered by many the start of the contemporany LGBTQ+ moviment. Marsha was found dead in 1992 in a river closer to her home. Her death was considered suicide and was never investigated.

There's a documentary on Netflix about her:

- For the pants, an 80s/90s high waist pant.

- To kinda bring more life to this, i decided for a pride sneaker, a handkerchief pride flag to be used hagging on the pan'ts backpocket.

- For the makeup, i went with a cute-ish neon-ish look, using yellow and orange as the main colors, to match no only the pride flag, but also the Marsha shirt print.

And i guess that's it. GAY RIGHTS, BITCHES!

source.gif

Mina - 9/10 - What a fabulous and over-the-top outfit. Only thing that bugs me is that awful eye makeup.
Mocha - 9.5/10 - And that's on another win for the gays! I'm deducting half a point for the makeup tho, could've went harder.
Riri - 9/10 - Everything looks good, such a slay ;;
Aki - X/10 - Oooh i love this. The outfit is just so well done. Jeans on jeans is not my thing but it works so well with the rainbow elements that it looks really good. I love the jacket, not only is it meaningful, it is interesting and brings a pizzaz to the outfit. The tee is definitely my favourite. It is so meaningful and it just works. I love how colourful it is and the makeup matching the tee is just brilliant. I am glad you didnt go full rainbow on the face however the yellow makeup... is not my favourite. You already came so far so you might as well have gone the full way and given us a better and more elaborate eye look. I however love the shoes and the handkerchief. The latter has never been done in this game so far and I am glad you chose to show it this round! Altogether this is fantastic.

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,550
I hope my trash outfit doesn't come next because... all those 9s and I'll be here with 4s :brbdying:

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
E @Baymax

Issue: Plastic Use and Waste
An outfit with most pieces made of plastic. It’s simple but can be somewhat an eyesore; just like how we see places that are trashed. The accessories are what mainly defines this outfit. The use of natural forms such as the flowers in the collar and the goldfish in the handbag signifies the affects that plastic use and waste can have on our environment - the destruction of these things. There are other subtle details throughout the outfit which may not get a second glance but this portrays how people turn a blind eye on these issues and don’t change their way of living to help reduce plastic use and waste.

wgtoP0G.png

zMpJhTc.png

QvsGQ4r.png

Mina - 5/10 - I like the pink/white color scheme, but the outfit seems... a bit safe. I don't think that collar does any good to the outfit though, and I wish you had chosen different earrings but you did this assignment well.
Mocha - 10/10 - Oweee, no words about this other than: another day, another slay! This is 100% something you'd catch at a fashion show. Absolutely iconic, luv x
Riri - 7/10 - I'm debating wheter i like it or not, i definitely don't think some pieces are that good but the idea and some execution like the makeup is good.
Aki - X/10 - So first off I love the idea. The leotard with those pants is awesome. I actually didn't like the shoes when i saw it the first time but when i made the pic bigger, I found myself liking it. The collar does seem a little much. especially given the plastic coat and the leotard having a turtleneck. The rest of the accessories though, they slay. I love the trash ear rings and the handbag is awesome. It is cool and very out there. They take the kind of safe outfit and give it a unique and very interesting element. The makeup is nice, I actually like how her eye makeup looks a bit plastic. The hair works with the outfit. The latex gloves look good too.

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600
baymax got a 10/10 :omgwhat:
also, i like the color scheme
never did i think i'd see band aid wrappers as earrings

Top Bottom