GAME+ [FINISHED] The A-List Stylist Club

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
alist_4.png

Are you someone who loves clothes and styles?

Do you enjoy surfing through pages and pages of vogue trying to see what's the new trend?
Is your pinterest full of clothes that caught your eye?
Or do you just want orbs and ranking points?
Well here is a game for you!
The A-list stylist club puts you in the shoes of a stylist!
Come show us you have the best eye for fashion.

Come show us that you are the best stylist the forum has ever seen!

hop_alist.png

Please make a pm with the title as follows.
"Stylist 'Username' e.g. 'Stylist Akidoki'

There are 6 Rounds.

In each Round you will be given a theme to base your outfit on. Stick to the theme. You can explain why you chose your outfit so judges can understand your thoughts. This is not compulsory but it is recommended.

Your outfit should comprise of the three following things.
A. The Clothes and Footwear

B. The Accessories
C. The Makeup. (just lipstick, eye makeup, hairstyle is enough. you can throw in others if you want but you won't get bonus points for brands.)

Submit your outfit via the PM you created.

Send me the pictures in collages. So A will be in one collage. Then B. Then C.
You can explain why you chose what under each collage.

Each Round lasts for 21 Hours. After which the Judges will have 12 Hours to judge all the outfits and send in their scores. Then 2 hours later the results will be announced live on this thread and then the the new Round will be revealed*.
This means the time a round begins at will change each round. You will be notified with a countdown timer, so do not be worried.
*If there are no delays. If there are any delays, the Hours per round will NOT be reduced. So don't panic.

There will be eliminations each round.

The winner of each Round will be given 2 extra points that will be added to the next Round's scores. In the final Round, the player with the highest cumulative score across all the previous rounds (if they made it to the final round) will receive 3 extra points. If this player also won the 4th round, they will still only receive 3 points.

rules_alist.png

If a player at any point is rude or harasses another player or judge, they will be disqualified regardless of their performance in the game.

Each player will be given 1 chance for late submission and will be given 1 extra hour within which they would need to submit their outfit however they need to inform the GM that they would be getting late and provide a suitable reason before the deadline.

Failure to inform the GM or a player getting late to submit even after their chance, will result in a 5 point deduction per hour.

Remember to play nice and have fun!

prizes_alist.png

Difficulty: HARD

1st place: 50 elite points, 50K PC, 7 orbs

2nd Place: 40 elite points, 40K PC, 5 orbs
3rd place: 30 elite points, 30K PC, 4 orbs

Participation: 10 elite points, 30k PC, no orbs

Round Winners for the first 5 rounds will receive 30k coins as a bonus added to their final winnings.

faq_alist.png

Can I ask users for their opinions regarding an outfit?
Yes you may. However do remember that their opinions may not always get you the highest points. So take all opinions with a grain of salt.

Can I ask for opinions on outfits from Judges or the GM?
You may not ask opinions for outfits from judges or try to pm them. Doing so will result in immediate disqualification.
You may however request them in this thread to review your outfits for a previous round. They are not obligated to respond but may do so if they wish.

Can I submit Fashion or Runway Outfits?
Yes you may. If you are submitting the entire outfit without any changes to the Outfit, Footwear, Accessories and Makeup, then you do not have to make collages. However if there are any changes please collage them as needed.

Can I do a photoshop edit of the whole outfit?
Of course. Given you submit the collages separately, you can do a photoshop edit of the whole look. You are not going to be given bonus points but you may receive a remark on the quality of your photoshop edit.

Can I ask you to imagine the outfit or an item in it, in another colour?
Yes you may but you need to be clear regarding the colour we are supposed to imagine. We are not going to be at fault for imagining the wrong shade and deducting points in case it doesn't look good.

Can I ask you to imagine the outfit or a part of the outfit in a different fabric or design?
Only if you don't mind receiving imaginary points.

G0dU8cJ.gif

Best of luck everyone!

players.png

Unlimited

1. @Chiharu
2. @Panda
3. @soozie
4. @Chomiczewska
5. @Bchip
6. @Saint Renjun
7. @Yohan Minaj
8. @Beefy