She/Her
@sooz how many snowflakes do you need?

D

DR. K💉M 👄

Sleii red team :shablob:
I knew it was bobo healing me :heartublob: :heartublob:
Thanks sm, nara and bchip too!! Wew bchip really went to the feast:MomoShook:

Thanks for hosting aki and sooz!! It was fun.:heartpar:
There was one suggestion I had. Since the thief can steal 200 coins, buying a defence against thief might be a greater loss bc its worth 300 coins (you know like you're using 300 coins to save 200 coins.) More than one person can steal from someone yes, but that may be more unlikely than the loss.

Also maybe to intensify the game a bit more, people can buy either one item once orr they can't buy the same item consecutively rule may help. That way peeps like me can't keep hiding behind shield/ barrier, and unless you're healed there's a greater chance of dying(also more attacking).

Would love to play something like this again, maybe I'll copy and host it lol.
@AKID❀KI

Last edited by a moderator:

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
Sleii red team :shablob:
I knew it was bobo healing me :heartublob: :heartublob:
Thanks sm, nara and bchip too!! Wew bchip really went to the feast:MomoShook:

Thanks for hosting aki and sooz!! It was fun.:heartpar:
There was one suggestion I had. Since the thief can steal 200 coins, buying a defence against thief might be a greater loss bc its worth 300 coins (you know like you're using 300 coins to save 200 coins.) More than one person can steal from someone yes, but that may be more unlikely than the loss.

Also maybe to intensify the game a bit more, people can buy either one item once orr they can't buy the same item consequently rule may help. That way peeps like me can't keep hiding behind shield/ barrier, and unless you're healed there's a greater chance of dying(also more attacking).

Would love to play something like this again, maybe I'll copy and host it lol.
@AKID❀KI
Thanks for the suggestions. They are great. and I will include them in the OP and polish it up so it can be hosted again. I do agree that the shield and barrier was pretty much over used. So limiting how many times you buy something should probably be there.
And you are right about the defence against thief. The value against the loss is pretty weak given that it is unlikely 2 or more thieves will target someone in the same night. :pandasantathink:
I am glad you had fun! You can of course host it too lol. Just lemme know so I can play. :christmasblob:

Top Bottom