GAME+ [FINISHED] Throne War Set Contest

Turtle

Google me Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭291,795
Username: Turtle
House: Stark
Explanation: for the dp I put my dp in the stark logo shape and map kinda and for the sig I turned my biases to Stark Family member
RickSung = Jisung + Rickon
BranWoo = Sunwoo + Bran
JoyA = Joy + Arya
LiSansa = Lisa + Sansa
RooSeok = Robb + Wooseok
Lyuqi = Lyanna + Yuqi
BenWin = Benyen + Winwin
JonMo Snow = Jungmo + Jon Snow

Best Family uwu :heartublob:

Bobo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,100
Username: Kim Yohan
House: Targaryen
Explanation:
For this Set contest i decided to get Jang Manwol from hotel del Luna with Targ colors, Black and Red. Miss Manwol is a strong and independent woman just like miss Daenerys. In the scene of my set, she is taking revenge of the people who killed her friends in cold blood.

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,500
Username: Baymax
House: Martell
Explanation: My set is split into 3 scenes that represent the motto of House Martell: “Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.” I decided to use scenes from Seventeen's Don't Wanna Cry (and An Ode teaser) because the setting of it in the desert was fitting for Martell's homelands, Dorne.
  1. Unbowed. A house that doesn't bow down or surrendered to others; the singular person represents our independency.
  2. Unbent portrays the turbulent "battle" that Martells will face throughout the event.
  3. Unbroken is the ending of it all; the motion of the members lowering their arms after the "battle" shows that we will keep going no matter how tough it's been.

Beefy

Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,751,635
Pronouns
They/Them
Username: Beefy
House: Stark
Explanation: For my sig I used a gif simply stating "There must always be a Stark" which refers to the house's relevancy and it's necessary presence amongst the houses. I then added Jungmo photoshopped onto Jon Snow's body with Sansa crown and added the wolf on his left which are the main symbols of the house imo. Finally, my DP also has Jungmo in Sansa's crown paired with a polar bear which are animals associated with Northern areas (it so happens that Jon Snow was attacked by one too so yay).

Golden

H+ Socialite
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,954,336
Username: GoldenDivas
EExplanation: I wanted to create a visual experience for what the martell house is. So I set a Mood board for my DP and a Texturized Signature. I want people to visualize themselves in the moment and I want people to feel the same between their sands as the travel to Dorne. I wanted to create a experience with my set and not a visual masterpiece. So even though it may be simple it has alot of heart and allows the imagination to run wild. Feel the sun feel the sand feel the wind. Become UnBent UnBroken and unbowed.

Lilac

fearless of adventure Third Place HoE Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭726,108
Username: Nara
Explanation: House Martell sigil is a red sun pierced by a golden spear on an orange field. My set comes from GWSN's 'Red Sun'; the song and its symbolism effectively mirrors the House. DP shows the red sun which gives hint of orange sky, therefore visually representing the House. Red sun portrays Princess Nymeria, a Rhoynar warrior-queen, who married the Mos Martell, local king who was a head of Martell. With their combined strength, they were able to defeat rival houses and unify Dorne under their rule.

My sig shows the book titled 'Red Sun.' Upon opening the book, the tree magically comes out to life and takes you to wonderland/realm. Tree signals new beginning and life. With the union of Mos Martell to Princess Nymeria (red sun), Dorne was unified and no longer divided among many kingdoms. Nymeria brought life as she is the ancestor and her descendants continued to rule House Martell. She is known as a founder of Dorne, one of the seven Kingdoms.

anh

🍑 Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,927,260
username: wonwoo
house: stark
explanation: uh this time i used jaemin in nct dream's boom mv as my model. in the gifs he's seen reading and laying on a pile of book, which is my take on how he's studying to become a great lord in the future (because i admittedly did not watch got). the house motto "winter is coming" is there, and my dp has the wolf attached, which is house stark's sigil.

kisa

thinkin about u Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭234,330
Username: kisa
Explanation:
The clips from Solar's teaser not only feature her with the trademark Targaryen platinum hair, but the gloved hands look a bit like the faithful Targaryen dragons as well. Some of the images are more purple than black, but the trademark Targaryen eyes are a purple shade so I feel this is fitting as well. Overall, Solar is giving off a very regal and mystic atmosphere, fitting in nicely with the clairvoyant abilities of some Targaryens.

mocha

Idol
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,708,240
Username: mocha
Explanation:
taken from dreamcatcher's deja bu mv, my sig is an actual representation of how our house will get that bag, coupled with a nice danny quote to spice things up. the dp is miss jiu serving targ looks with the blonde weave and purple eyes 😻

D

DR. K💉M 👄

Username: Dr. Disinfecta
Explanation:
After the tragedy of a season, the writers of GOT decided that it was time for a reboot. Fans were curious as to what could possibly save the show. Then appeared, a new face in the Hall of Faces. General Ken they say his name is. Rumor has it that he's the khaleesis's new right hand man; a dragon of a warrior. And so the fans see a small glimpse of this mysterious man, walking down the blood-red waters. His motto? "I'll take back what is ours".​

Aquamaraqua

Jinyoung's Wife
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭970,145
Username: Aquamaraqua
Explanation: As the house of Targaryen's biggest symbol is dragons, I decided I would follow that theme for my set. In my DP a dragon surrounds a dark, blood-red lit Minnie wearing a crown: which exemplifies Targ's high status and their imminent victory. In my signature, Minnie (and the rest of IDLE) are wearing royal warrior clothing with red dragons embroidered onto them. In my signature, Minnie is singing "날 가둘 수 없어 아픔도 " which translates to "nothing can confine me, not even pain." This encapsulates the Targaryen bravery, determination and aggressive drive. And finally, a reference to the most well known and iconic Targaryen: Daenerys, who states ruthlessly "they can live in our new world or they can die in their old one" (season 4). The Targ revolution is coming.

soozie

✴︎ Events Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,633
DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED FOR 12 MORE HOURS
no more extensions will be given after this so please get your set in on time

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,048,332
Username: Chiharu
Explanation: Fire + Dragons = Targaryen. What more is there to say? The fire is the burning spirit of the targs, a constantly lit flame that never goes out and keeps us going. And my sig emphasizes the true nature of us targs and how we're one with our dragons and inner selfs....or something.

ZikyungDerp

Khaleesi of House Targaryen Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭537,060
Username: ZikyungDerp
Explanation:
For my sig I wanted to go full Targaryen with Zico and spare no details - platinum hair, purple eyes, and attire in Targaryen red that could be from GoT - so I had to get a bit crafty in Photoshop. The end result was Zico, with all the physical attributes of a true Targaryen, wearing practical clothing that is both appropriate for the journey and the war ahead of us, as well as being appropriate to the medieval-inspired fantasy era that Game of Thrones takes place in. He has a determined expression as he looks towards House Targaryen's end goal of retrieving our place back on the Iron Throne.
In the background is a dragon flying over our troops towards King’s Landing, with an overlay of our house colours, as well as our house sigil. The quote is not a direct one from Game of Thrones, but it hints at our blood-claim to the Iron Throne, how it was taken last year but that we are more determined than ever to retrieve it, and it includes our house motto “Fire and Blood.” In my DP is Zico once again in our house colours with platinum hair, true Targaryen style.

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
Username: AKID❀KI
House: Lannister
Explanation: Given how many of us use discord to chat. I wondered how would it be if the lannisters had a discord. I made the set from scratch and wanted it to look similar to a discord chat while having a lannister flair. I went with gold and red for the colours as they are the Lannister colours.
The discord server is named Lannisters and the account belongs to Tywin lannister. The account is invisible cause well he is dead.

I wanted the chat to be a conversation between Tyrion, Cersei and jaime. I wanted it to kind of capture their relationship dynamics while still being funny and light. I made jaime have a typo in one of his sentences because everybody has to make a typo in discord. It's basically an unspoken discord rule. And in two frames I wanted both tyrion and jaime to type at the same time and their messages to appear together as when discord chats move fast that can happen.

I wanted the discord to be as detailed as I could possibly make it. From all the options, the icons to the little symbols that come to show there are unread messages in a channel/cord.

There are a lot of little details like the cords that tywin is in. From an Ollena Tyrell fan cord (cause my headcanon is that tywin has a tiny crush on her), to the red wedding cord, The Anti dwarf cord (cause one of the reasons he hates tyrion is because he is a dwarf), the King's council cord, and the Transvestite cord cause this gif exists...

anigif_enhanced-buzz-15154-1367944031-7.gif

The member list is sorted in groups of who is alive and how they died. Lol. Jaime and cersei died after the building collapsed on them, hence rubble. Both joffrey and Myrcella were poisoned. and of course dear daddy tywin, he died while in the toilet after Tyrion used a crossbow to send an arrow through his chest.
Btw their little message under their names in the member list are kind of references to them. Everyone used to laugh at Tyrion but now he is the only lannister alive. Cersei burned the sept of baelor and killed many of her enermies (burnify is a mashup of Burn and spotify), Jaime charged at the dragon with a spear hence it says he is playing DragonRun, Tywin's one is actually related to what tyrion says after killing tywin (he says, "Lord Tywin Lannister did not, in the end, sh*t gold."). Joffrey's is simply because he is a horrible person in every way. He truly is what it says he is.

The channels were what I thought the lannisters would have or they at least definitely should have.

The number in Tywin's discord ID relates to the year he died. May his soul rest in peace.

For the dp I wanted to show tywin going from online to do not disturb to invisible( at which point he met his end rip).

I hope you guys enjoy the set! I sure did have a lot of fun making it!

soozie

✴︎ Events Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,633
SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW CLOSED!
Thank you so much for entering everyone! The judges will start scoring now.
The results will be announced on Friday, April 24th.

:shablob:

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600
Username: GreenLeaf
House: Lannister
Explanation: I risked being arrested by disney for this set, can i get an A for effort
My set is based around Mufasa from the Lion King
First lemme get it out of the way, Mufasa is Lannister House colors, red and gold/yellow. I chose a set based of the Lion King not only because Lions are the animal of the Lannister house, but also because Mufasa IS a Lannister. He was the King of the Pride Lands, so in Lion currency, i think Mufasa's pretty damn rich. Our official house words are "Hear Me Roar" and in the movie a lion's roar was a huge part of the movie by showing strength, power, and leadership, something Mufasa had, even after Mufasa died he was still relevant cause nobody could stop name dropping him and saying how great he was compared to Scar. Mufasa is really a fakking G, respected highly as a king even years after his death. Our unofficial house words, "A Lannister always pays his debts", also come back to Mufasa. He died with the ultimate betrayal, being killed by his brother. However, Rafiki (the monkey) insinuated that Mufasa lives on in Simba, when he and Simba met before the end of the of the movie. Through Simba, Mufasa was able to get revenge on his scamming brother and set all right in the kingdom.

The lion pride were also kinda just as incestuous as Lannisters... notice how there's no other grown male lions around other than Scar and Mufasa, and then Simba and Nala marry each other later in the movie... either they're half siblings or cousins
674498155597004830.png

Top Bottom